the TT bashing is just so tiresome

stuvian

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Hilarious..... Blame a mobile QB for lousy pass protection and sacks and not trying to avoid pressure?  What is Dennison saying.  

As for the screen that was the genius play call......  

He’s saying that instead of running into sacks at times, TT needs to move around in the pocket to find lanes instead. 

I don’t necessarily fault a screen call in that situation, but I question the personnel available to execute it. We’ve been a poor screen team for several seasons now and using a DiMarco or Tolbert makes it even worse. Dennison often seems to not a have a grasp on his personnel. 

Trade him for a six-pack. It doesn’t even have to be cold. 

"Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing"

PManning

"Systems don't win, players do."

MLevy 

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

Have you watched him play much?  He's not any better than Taylor and might be worse ... and that's over the entire course of his career, not just this season, because the Titans have much more offensive talent and a much less conservative offensive system than the Bills have.  The Titans win because their defense not because Mariota plays like a "franchise" QB.

Agreed. I've watched a fair bit of the Titans this year, and he is bad - a big disappointment. Maybe he turns it around, and I know he has a knee issue (a problem for a mobile qb like him). But for this season at least, he is significantly worse than Taylor despite having FAR more receiving talent.

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Agreed. I've watched a fair bit of the Titans this year, and he is bad - a big disappointment. Maybe he turns it around, and I know he has a knee issue (a problem for a mobile qb like him). But for this season at least, he is significantly worse than Taylor despite having FAR more receiving talent.

Does he really have more receiving Talent I don't necessarily buy that dude

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Does he really have more receiving Talent I don't necessarily buy that dude

Do you know who is on the Titans? Corey Davis is the best WR prospect to come along since the 2014 draft, Delaney Walker is an excellent TE (a multit-time pro bowler), and Eric Decker is five times better than any receiver on the Bills. Rishard Matthews is a decent possession receiver on a par with a healthy Ryan Matthews. Most importantly, though, Mariota hasn't exploited Davis because his deep ball isn't good enough. And Taywan Taylor (their Marquise Goodwin; he's also a 3rd rounder) hasn't been targeted enough. Some of this falls on the prehistoric approach of their HC (Mularkey), but a lot falls on the QB too.

Edited by dave mcbride

16 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Do you know who is on the Titans? Corey Davis is the best WR prospect to come along since the 2014 draft, Delaney Walker is an excellent TE (a multit-time pro bowler), and Eric Decker is five times better than any receiver on the Bills. Rishard Matthews is a decent possession receiver on a par with a healthy Ryan Matthews. Most importantly, though, Mariota hasn't exploited Davis because his deep ball isn't good enough. And Taywan Taylor (their Marquise Goodwin; he's also a 3rd rounder) hasn't been targeted enough. Some of this falls on the prehistoric approach of their HC (Mularkey), but a lot falls on the QB too.

Id rather have benjamin and clay and i think jones is more talented but inconsistent then decker

I like thompson more as a deep threat

I also like jordan more than richard

Not sure what u r talking about

I also love dupre and his potential

6 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Id rather have benjamin and clay and i think jones is more talented but inconsistent then decker

I like thompson more as a deep threat

I also like jordan more than richard

Not sure what u r talking about

I also love dupre and his potential

I can't see how anyone who follows the NFL thinks that Charles Clay is better than Walker or thinks that there is anyone half as talented as Corey Davis on the Bills roster. I like Benjamin too, but I like him healthy. Presently, he's running a 4.9 40 with no cut ability. 

Edited by dave mcbride

3 hours ago, SoTier said:

Have you watched him play much?  He's not any better than Taylor and might be worse ... and that's over the entire course of his career, not just this season, because the Titans have much more offensive talent and a much less conservative offensive system than the Bills have.  The Titans win because their defense not because Mariota plays like a "franchise" QB.

They dont have more offensive talent...

7 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I can't see how anyone who follows the NFL thinks that Charles Clay is better than Walker or thinks that there is anyone half as talented as Corey Davis on the Bills roster. I like Benjamin too, but I like him healthy. Presently, he's running a 4.9 40 with no cut ability. 

He may be running a 4.9 but he was still dominant in that game...should tell you just how talented he really is.  Just needs to be used properly

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

He may be running a 4.9 but he was still dominant in that game...should tell you just how talented he really is.  Just needs to be used properly

I agree, and look forward to seeing him play next year. The accumulation of leg issues does worry me a bit, however.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I agree, and look forward to seeing him play next year. The accumulation of leg issues does worry me a bit, however.

Let him get a full offseason to recover and I'm sure he will be fine.  We've complained how we don't have a guy like Gronk for years...now we have one.  

28 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Clay's awful year catching the football has been overshadowed by the historically bad rookie season of Zay Jones.

Clay has dropped a ton of passes and had two interceptions go off his body.........and he's missed 5 games........it could've been worse.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Corey Davis has 375 yards.    Why are we talking about him ?

Marquise Goodwin has 934 yards. 

Because with Davis the talent is obvious. He is stuck in a situation where a coach is wedded to smashmouth and the qb isn't hitting his deeper throws. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

?

No no.

This gets in the way of the "Tyrod is everything wrong with this team" takes.

No it doesn't. It enhances them.

You're a tool.

the league ALWAYS figures out mobile QBs. ALWAYS.

Edited by joesixpack