Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Where did I say he looks like a winner? I said he’s better than peterman. You seriously have a problem with putting words in people’s mouths. I see you do it with everyone that disagrees with you on here routinely. 

And then there you go using arguably Tyrod worst game like it’s what he does every week. Do you realize nobody should take you seriously when you do silly things like that? 

Tyrod has routinely put up points against the fins. He just had 260 total yds and 2td against them a week ago. I swear you’re are the simplest person I’ve ever seen on here. Impressively so. Your memory spans about 24-48 hours. You live in dramatics and extremes to try and prove awful points. How you don’t get embarrassed by what you post I’ll never know. You blabbed on and on about the same bull crap before the Miami game. They won’t win another game with Taylor at qb blah blah blah. I’ll probably be leaving by halftime dramatic blah dramatic blah. He’ll probably have another 60 yd game blah blah blah. And then none of it happened and anyone that actually reads what you post knew how foolish it all looked. 

If they thought peterman gave them a better shot right now they would play him. Why wouldn’t they? But he doesn’t. So they don’t.  Like... use your freaking brain dude. Seriously. 

Merry friggin Christmas. 

Haha, wow man go have a beer.

BTW man your the one that had to do the "Downright absurd" comment to compare Petermen with Tyrod. I just commented on it and you go on this little rant.

Relax man we all want better for the Bills, I just want this staff to move on from Tyrod now and you want them to continue with Tyrod this season because IYO he is by far the better QB in which I do not agree. Merry Xmas 

Edited by xRUSHx

13 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You know that guy Peterman isn't a starter either that you want to bench him for.

I'll say McDermott coaches scared for a number of reason, his timeout usage, not going for it in certain situations. I don't even know if I can call it scared, but just wrong at times because I'm up in the air if I would have gone for it that early on the 4th and 2.

However, I'm starting to question if we can call him scared because starting a black QB in Buffalo is just something that doesn't work. You think mixing in Peterman would work? What do you even by mixing him in? We just throw him out there for 2 series and 2 ints and then put Tyrod back out there? What have you even seen out of Peterman that makes you think he is worth playing? Why are you throwing Frazier in with the offensive staff? This post is rambling nonsense, and now mine is because I'm responding to rambling nonsense.

I hope we hire Obama as coach, and sign Kaepernick to compete with Tyrod for the starting job next year so I can watch this fan bases heads collectively explode. 

that last sentence put the exclamation mark on a complete waste of time posting.

22 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I will add one more thing that will get some posters mad but I will say it anyways.

His lack of ability to have his team believe he can win the game wears on the team.

In games like this you can just see the D get frustrated.

I supported TT and hoped he could "turn the corner" for 3 years.

It's over for me.  Let's move on.

I’m pretty sure your not the only one who feels exactly the same way 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If they thought peterman gave them a better shot right now they would play him. Why wouldn’t they? But he doesn’t. So they don’t.  Like... use your freaking brain dude. Seriously. 

Merry friggin Christmas. 

I don't know.

They have the whole week to think about it,could come up with a surprising decision!

And you have a Merry Christmas Stank_Nasty

15 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

I don't know.

They have the whole week to think about it,could come up with a surprising decision!

And you have a Merry Christmas Stank_Nasty

And if that happens I’ll be all in on peterman. That’s just how I roll! Let’s be dancing in January! 

On 12/25/2017 at 3:18 PM, billsredneck1 said:

that last sentence put the exclamation mark on a complete waste of time posting.

I know, because I was responding to a !@#$ing idiot. It was all a waste of time.

Racists are illogical, no point in dealing with them.

Before you respond, just going to say, your name. That's it. 

On 12/25/2017 at 9:22 AM, nucci said:

I meant they quit during the  Chargers game...this defense is too good to give up 50 points

So what happened during the Saints game?

Or the Jets game before that?

This defense is average at best, what the !@#$ are you talking about?

Edited by Ol Dirty B

On 12/25/2017 at 9:52 AM, suorangefan4 said:

I love how you guys always go straight for the "it's because he's black" nonsense.

Let's play your game shall we?

Why is it whenever I see black people wearing sports players jerseys it's never a white player's jersey they have on. I see white people wearing black player's jerseys all the time though.

If you were to do a poll and ask whites who their favorite athletes are I'm sure you'd get a high percentage (probably at least 50%) of them saying a black player is their favorite but it would probably be only about 1% for black people's favorite player being white. 

Then do a poll on rap music and rock music and you'll find similar results.

Lol this is some of the dumbest **** I have ever read. 

Serious follow up, are you accusing black people of racism because they don't listen to rock? 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:17 PM, HappyDays said:

Well everything this regime has done looks like it's for the future. Trading down for an extra 1st round pick, trading a bunch of players, clearing cap space. So if Tyrod isn't in the plans what are we starting him for? We should just commit to it at this point and evaluate Peterman for the future. I don't really mind if they're decided they can do better but what are they waiting for?

Look more like incompetent people from ownership to present coach/GM to me . If they were thinking future we would have drafted  Dashawn Watson. They gave Cordele Jones  a half a game evaluation before deciding to trade him to a playoff team. the Peterman  experiment is done  he hasn't won anything no need to waste  a roster spot on that trash.    

On 12/25/2017 at 9:21 AM, xRUSHx said:

If some players quit it is good to know now who is in your corner as a head coach so they can be replaced later.

I would rather go to the playoffs with a QB that can be a QB over a QB that hides wanting the rest of the team to win it for him or does not even care about winning just padding stats for his next resume for a job.

When the going gets tough Tyrod is on the bench with a towel on his head

and if we fall behind and tt can't get anything going....and they don't switch things up like seeing if nate can run a couple of drives...and we go 8-8, i will lose a whole lot of respect for mcd.

On 12/25/2017 at 9:42 AM, billsherd said:

Chargers also just won by a point against the raiders last time they played 

i actually think there's a better chance the raiders win than maybe most people. bolts and titans losing is at least 50/50 to a cincy win.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

and if we fall behind and tt can't get anything going....and they don't switch things up like seeing if nate can run a couple of drives...and we go 8-8, i will lose a whole lot of respect for mcd.

Looks like Miami might be throwing the game to us. Reports they might start Falas or whatever his name is over Cutler so this game should be a walk in the park. Sure hope he doesn' t light us up on us. I could see the Bills winning the game but don't make the playoffs anyway because other teams won. IMO Miami is thinking draft order. I would rather see Peterman but Tyrod should have a very easy game this weekend IMO.

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Looks like Miami might be throwing the game to us. Reports they might start Falas or whatever his name is over Cutler so this game should be a walk in the park. Sure hope he doesn' t light us up on us. I could see the Bills winning the game but don't make the playoffs anyway because other teams won. IMO Miami is thinking draft order. I would rather see Peterman but Tyrod should have a very easy game this weekend IMO.

that's whistling past the grave yard. walk in the park could turn into complete embarrassment. we are damn lucky matt moore is out.

also tyrod has to be able to actually hit on his throws.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

that's whistling past the grave yard. walk in the park could turn into complete embarrassment. we are damn lucky matt moore is out.

Haha, yeah I agree. Tyrod could make it bad all by himself. 

10 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

Matt Moore. :lol:  Have you seen Tyrod play against the Dolphins?  Apparently not.

23leekw.jpg

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Matt Moore. :lol:  Have you seen Tyrod play against the Dolphins?  Apparently not.

23leekw.jpg

It's funny, he becomes the player we want him to be all the time against Miami for a half or so but returns to being Tyrod against everyone else.  I don't get it.

Edited by Buffalo30