Keep hiring conservative DC's and this is what you get

Yeezus

Mcdermott has no clue what it takes to run a successful offense in the NFL. It is why he hired Rick Dennsion, a guy who also has never had a good offense of his own. This guy ruined our run game and took a top 10 scoring offense with the same exact personnel and butchered it

The Bills have REPEATEDLY hired conservative DC's with no sense on how to develop a QB or run an offense and our fans wonder why we haven't made the playoffs in almost 20 years.  

Does anyone really believe this coaching staff can actually develop a rookie QB?? Imagine a rookie QB with Dennison's god awful playcalling. It's 2018, the only thing that matters in the NFL is having a franchise QB and a top 10 offense. If you don't have either than don't even bother thinking about playoffs 

Edited by Yeezus

Just now, unclepete said:

I've defended Tyrod a lot. But this game was on him and his an indication of the deficiencies in his game

offense as a whole was piss poor

starts with the playcalling and scheme. 

we really should have hired Sean McVay

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

I agree for the season but the QB left a lot of plays on field today. And momentum is huge in the NFL. A few bad plays completely change the outcome of a game

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Did you watch the game?  Tyrod was garbage.  Took horrible sacks, inaccurate passes everywhere, missed a wide receiver wide open in the endzone.  How is anyone defending him??? 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

And you didn't see it until today!?

You have a great eye for football.

No I've seen it in addition to poor pass protection, dropped passes, and inconsistent receiver play. All reared their ugly heads today as well. Today was just more evident because of the timing. Still Tyrod as a middle of the pack QB.

McDermott was confusing Brady with his defense at times.  Did no one else seriously notice that?  He threw a pick six.  He was having trouble when the game was still within reach.  After that, the defenders gave up.  If we get more talent on the front 7...we look solid. And of course a new QB 

4 minutes ago, unclepete said:

No I've seen it in addition to poor pass protection, dropped passes, and inconsistent receiver play. All reared their ugly heads today as well. Today was just more evident because of the timing. Still Tyrod as a middle of the pack QB.

He's been bad all year man.  This isn't new today.  

• Thank you (+1) 1