CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if Durham has Tapper on his radar?

That's been a big debate within the reporter circles that I know, whether or not people like David Corn, Tapper, and others would be pursued for their role in spreading the dossier. The consensus of people I talk to consider this unlikely, and I tend to agree. If there's going to be anything blowing back on the media in a legal sense, I think it would come in the form of libel/slander suits. 

Durham and Barr have a job to do, they are the only ones who can do it (prosecute the gov't officials). But the People (broadly) are the only ones who can crush the media by tuning them out and not giving them our dollars. That's a MUCH bigger battle to come.  

• Like (+1) 5

It‘s not just the outright lies, but it’s also the subtle things, like editing photographs to frame their preferred candidate in a better light for their woke audience.

Here they edit a Washington Redskins logo off of Biden‘s grandson‘s hat.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-biden-washington-redskins-logo-removed-hat

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

CNN's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

September 11 closed off a rather embarrassing week for CNN. Shortly after the network’s chief media correspondent, Brian Stelter, published a book condemning Fox News for a “dangerous distortion of the truth,” evidence emerged that CNN leaders meddled in a congressional race, offered favors to a presidential candidate in exchange for the promise of a TV show in 2016, and tried to coach President Donald Trump’s lawyer on the topic of Stormy Daniels. But by all means, keep complaining about Fox News. That tactic is sure to hurt your competitor’s ratings, right? Without further ado, here’s a round-up of CNN’s scandals.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CNN's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

by Tyler O´Neil

Original Article

September 11 closed off a rather embarrassing week for CNN. Shortly after the network’s chief media correspondent, Brian Stelter, published a book condemning Fox News for a “dangerous distortion of the truth,” evidence emerged that CNN leaders meddled in a congressional race, offered favors to a presidential candidate in exchange for the promise of a TV show in 2016, and tried to coach President Donald Trump’s lawyer on the topic of Stormy Daniels. But by all means, keep complaining about Fox News. That tactic is sure to hurt your competitor’s ratings, right? Without further ado, here’s a round-up of CNN’s scandals.

Are you confused about Trumps terrible, no good, very bad week last/this week?

Keep reaching bro - Trump makes you a fool everyday and it is so funny to see you try so hard to defend and distract on behalf of the PIG.

Edited by BillStime

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are you confused about Trumps terrible, no good, very bad week last/this week?

Keep reaching bro - Trump makes you a fool everyday and it is so funny to see you try so hard to defend and distract on behalf of the PIG.

Wrong thread.

TDS at its finest. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

"Obsessed lunatic"  :lol: 

Not a shock, CNN has declined to comment on the story.

CNN’s Jake Tapper pestered GOP candidate Sean Parnell for statement dismissing scandalous DM: source
'Tapper was blowing up his phone like an obsessed lunatic,' a source close to Parnell told Fox News

</snip>

“I was with Sean the day one of these stories broke. Tapper was blowing up his phone like an obsessed lunatic," the source close to Parnell said. “Everyone knew it. By the end of the day, every time Sean’s phone rang or beeped, half a dozen people would roll their eyes, turn to Sean and ask, ‘Tapper?’”

Tapper has also reached out to people close to Parnell, including political allies, attempting to get the Parnell campaign to issue a joint statement that downplays the CNN anchor’s actions.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not singling out CNN but let's call these network commentators and reporters what they really are.. Paid Political Activists masquerading as journalists working for propaganda outlets.  

Do you think Trump has credibility?