CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

I wonder if CNN will provide coverage of CNN reporters being called Fredo?

If I was that guy I would have just kept saying “Fredo.....Fredo......Fredo.....Fredo!”

Like the N-word?   Seriously??  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hard to remember the last time I turned on Fox News. If you eliminate Brett Baier, it's just CNN without the airport audience. In fact, if you eliminate the time I spent watching the Dem debates recently, the last time my TV was turned to any news station was election night when Trump beat Hillary. 

And even then I turned to MSBNC, because let's be honest...watching those assclowns schitt their diapers for two hours was literally more fun than watching Plaxico Burress catch a SB-winning Eli Manning TD pass with the Patriots* logo under his feet.

Baier and Wallace I'll watch on Fox as they're worth watching.  I watched MSNBC the night of the election too and I knew they really didn't care either way as they were well aware their ratings would be higher with Trump as president.  Nobody on there really liked Hillary.  The shock was interesting to watch though.  The only one that had a mini meltdown was James Carville which was amusing to me.

8 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

I wonder if CNN will provide coverage of CNN reporters being called Fredo?

That's gold.  Older brother envy at its finest.

As James Hasson‏, formerly of the Washington Examiner tweets,

“The funniest part of the Cuomo freakout is that if he’d just said ‘get a life, I’m out with my family,’ then people would have sympathized with him.

But because he took it to 11 and compared ‘fredo’ to the n-word—and CNN PR doubled down on it—everyone will now call him Fredo.”

cnn_fredo_references_8-12-19-1.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“The funniest part of the Cuomo freakout is that if he’d just said ‘get a life, I’m out with my family,’ then people would have sympathized with him.

But because he took it to 11 and compared ‘fredo’ to the n-word—and CNN PR doubled down on it—everyone will now call him Fredo.”

Ethnic slur?  "Fredo" is not an ethnic slur.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Ethnic slur?  "Fredo" is not an ethnic slur.  :wallbash:

No, it's not. 

But Cuomo just bought himself a new nickname that, in retrospect, seems painfully obvious.

Father was a powerful man? Check.

Successful bother following in father's footsteps? Check.

Dumber brother gets things handed to him but still can't demonstrate any leadership nor sense and wonders why people consider him a goof?  That's a huge check.

Chris, you check all the boxes.  Fredo it is.  (Be glad Jim Rome didn't chose the nickname; it might've been even less PC in your eyes.)

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah sure whatever buddy

While moving on

aways works for a jerk in the crowd 

——————-

entire row with a prominent camera angle with those three foot cutout signs with Fredo’s face on them at every Trump rally for the next five months

Worse things spouted daily by the LW media towards anyone who don't agree with them.

CNN and Cuomo vilified and tried to turn the nation against the Covington kid over nothing. 

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 2