CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 7/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, B-Man said:

Stopped Clock Named CNN’s Most Accurate Reporter.

Note to Snopes: This is a headline from the Babylon Bee, which is satire.

Speaking of which: ‘Doing the Lord’s work:’ Snopes can’t debunk Erica Thomas’ hoax, but they’re all over the Babylon Bee’s take on it.

Why, it’s almost as if Snopes is in the tank for the left, or something.

Snopes takes aim at a Pulitzer (and begins the conversation of outlawing anything making fun of Leftists):

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Snopes takes aim at a Pulitzer (and begins the conversation of outlawing anything making fun of Leftists):

"Babylon Bee stories are among the most shared, therefore people think it's real."

I mean...this is the ultimate expression of "BUT THERE'S CONSENSUS!!!" research methodology.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

CNN’S WEEK FROM HELL CONTINUES: Now There’s an Eyewitness to Don Lemon’s Alleged Assault.

“What say you, libs? .....................Anything to add, .......................#TimesUp?

Either we view unwanted sexual advances as a serious problem or we don’t.

Is there a particular reason Don Lemon should be exempt?

Don’t the rules apply to him as well?”

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

CNN’S WEEK FROM HELL CONTINUES: Now There’s an Eyewitness to Don Lemon’s Alleged Assault.

“What say you, libs? .....................Anything to add, .......................#TimesUp?

Don’t the rules apply to him as well?”

“The place was packed. I’m sure other people saw. It was a known thing in the Hamptons, not like this quiet thing. Everybody knew Dustin and what happened to him,” Gounelas said. “Every time we went out, every bartender offered him a Lemon drop shot, making fun of him. He got some sh-t for it.”

I think what Don Lemon allegedly did (that everyone knew about) was gross, and if a man did to me what Lemon did to this man... well, I'd probably cry and have my husband punch him. I'd surprised Don Lemon didn't get a fist in the face. 

Fox News story link

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Don’t the rules apply to him as well?”.

It was pretty clear from the Democrats that it's not a serious matter when they turned their backs on the victims and ignored the alleged rapes by the black Lt. Governor in VA.