CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is it like......... full of hot air?

?

There are several PPPisms that go back a few years here. Many of them come from a former poster at TBD who mangled the English language but did it without knowing any better. "Self of steam" was his way of saying self esteem. There are others, but what fun would it be to let you know what they are?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

There are several PPPisms that go back a few years here. Many of them come from a former poster at TBD who mangled the English language but did it without knowing any better. "Self of steam" was his way of saying self esteem. There are others, but what fun would it be to let you know what they are?

It is funny though............ self of steam.

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I assume that "self of steam" like "offense of line" comes from dictating into an iPhone and sending before proof-reading.  I get that all time and make sure I correct it before sending. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I assume that "self of steam" like "offense of line" comes from dictating into an iPhone and sending before proof-reading.  I get that all time and make sure I correct it before sending. 

I forget the year self of steam happened, but I'm certain it was well before iphones/smart phones were as omnipresent as they are now. I want to say it was early 2000s, like 2003. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, the poster in question was just that stupid.