CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Can’t wait for future historians to write books about how FDR had a romantic relationship with Marilyn Monroe and Lyndon Johnson had her killed so he could become President and end the Korean War. 

Hey, if not for the Korean War we never would have had "Mash".

28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure, I’ll give you that. But when Obama ended the Cold War it meant that Bill Clinton was supposed to be President - not Trump!

After the Mexicans bombed Pearl Harbor, we needed a man like Trump to come in and get us out of Vietnam!

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure, I’ll give you that. But when Obama ended the Cold War it meant that Bill Clinton was supposed to be President - not Trump!

Make up your addled mind. Was it Obama or LBJ who ended that cold-ass war? Now the question that needs to be asked is why we never refer to Obama as BHO? Is it because no one wants to remind people that his middle name is Hussein, or that just BO might remind people that we elected a real stinker?

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Make up your addled mind. Was it Obama or LBJ who ended that cold-ass war? Now the question that needs to be asked is why we never refer to Obama as BHO? Is it because no one wants to remind people that his middle name is Hussein, or that just BO might remind people that we elected a real stinker?

You get the President you deserve, they are almost always reflective of their time or adjust to it.

5 minutes ago, joevan said:

Three replies but no answer to my questions.

The information you so fervently desire can be found about 12 posts above yours.

Here's a link if you're window-scrolling-challenged:

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Nobody called you an idiot yet?

C'mon, man...15 minutes?  I do have things to do.  I can't just sit here and wait for idiots to post.

16 minutes ago, joevan said:

Didn't know this message board was filled with russian agents and pawns.

This American patriot will look for answers with other Americans.

You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

C'mon, man...15 minutes?  I do have things to do.  I can't just sit here and wait for idiots to post.

You're an idiot.

The post he's crying about was from yesterday.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

The post he's crying about was from yesterday.

He didn't start crying until today, though.

Plus, he's a newbie.  I promised I wouldn't call them idiots until they reach 250 posts.  So @joevan, you will be an idiot in 226 more posts.  Hurry the ***** up.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see you've been taking Beginners Mind philosophy classes. What's next, poetry?

attempts to study philosophy ended up writing 10 page mathematical logical proofs over a rush of a 3 hour exam for what should have been an easy elective

Obama was a good President, fit the times, as almost all of them do, he wouldn't fit in currently, that's why Trump is here.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He didn't start crying until today, though.

Plus, he's a newbie.  I promised I wouldn't call them idiots until they reach 250 posts.  So @joevan, you will be an idiot in 226 more posts.  Hurry the ***** up.

He registered in 2008 though.

Oh well, he got what he wanted, a reaction from a buncha posters down here over his inability to read and comprehend.