CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

German weekly Der Spiegel says one of its star reporters has left the publication after committing journalistic fraud “on a grand scale” over a number of years.

The magazine published a lengthy report Wednesday following an internal investigation into the work of Claas Relotius, a 33-year-old staff writer known for his vivid investigative stories.

Spiegel reported that Relotius, who previously worked for other publications and won a CNN Journalist of the Year award in 2014, has resigned after admitting to inventing interviews.

</snip>

story

original article

• Haha (+1) 1

So should there be one of these for Fox News or are they something besides propaganda for the right?

No ***** CNN sucks.  So does Fox News.  The 2016 election exposed this to all of us.  Almost every single major news outlet showed their bias.  It was most noticeable after debates if you clicked around to see who had "won."

3 minutes ago, section122 said:

So should there be one of these for Fox News or are they something besides propaganda for the right?

No ***** CNN sucks.  So does Fox News.  The 2016 election exposed this to all of us.  Almost every single major news outlet showed their bias.  It was most noticeable after debates if you clicked around to see who had "won."

They all suck, but I think the idea was that CNN started it. Trump's news coverage is 90%+ negative , and truly that is not "real news". I read somewhere (although I cannot find the stat now) that Fox was 55% negative, 45% positive which made them look Pro-Trump. Consider that... they do not run positive Trump articles even half the time, yet they are thought to be PRO Trump.

And, regardless of what anyone may think, he has done many good things, but if you were a regular watcher of CNN or MSNBC you would never know that. Remember, #fakenews isn't just made up stories, it is unreported news as well as seriously slanted (or rewritten) news to support a negative meme. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They all suck, but I think the idea was that CNN started it. Trump's news coverage is 90%+ negative , and truly that is not "real news". I read somewhere (although I cannot find the stat now) that Fox was 55% negative, 45% positive which made them look Pro-Trump. Consider that... they do not run positive Trump articles even half the time, yet they are thought to be PRO Trump.

And, regardless of what anyone may think, he has done many good things, but if you were a regular watcher of CNN or MSNBC you would never know that. Remember, #fakenews isn't just made up stories, it is unreported news as well as seriously slanted (or rewritten) news to support a negative meme. 

I agree that CNN is dumb and has made a mockery of themselves but they are not alone imo and that is all I was speaking on.  Trump isn't the devil.  I'm aware of that.  To me his actions are embarrassing from a sitting president but he has done a lot of things that have benefited the people that he represents and that voted him in.  He has made the rich richer and I would imagine they are pleased with the job he has done.  After the 2016 election I became extremely jaded towards news outlets for exactly the reasons you state.  Either the news slants the information or straight omits it.  I'm just saying that there are networks on both sides that do this.  When the next dem goes into office I would expect your percentages to flip.  Fox News will go all negative all the time and CNN will do the 55/45.  It is frustrating as it is hard to stay in the know.  It is why I venture here a lot.  I lean left but I like to see the other sides ideas.  I come here to see the discussion from the other side because I can't support networks that are biased.  To me that is CNN and Fox News.  They are 2 sides of the same coin.  Biased and agenda driven.