NEF Bus Lot Phins game Embarrassing

I heard something sad going around town so I reached out to my contacts. The Bus Lot at New Era Field got very ugly Phins vs Bills game. We saw a couple of police cars headed into the back entrance of the Bus lot & now know why. They were extra help. While I don't know if it was parkers fighting each other or the police removing the bus were a guy jumped off of, but the crowd turned. Full cans and bottles were thrown at the police. It was described as something you would see at a soccer match across the pond. The police were going to go the next step but used restraint (use your imagination). Wondering if any TBD posters were there?  On a positive note talked with Brian Moorman that day. He is staying active with his foundation. Have a Good Day.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

12 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I heard something sad going around town so I reached out to my contacts. The Bus Lot at New Era Field got very ugly Phins vs Bills game. We saw a couple of police cars headed into the back entrance of the Bus lot & now know why. They were extra help. While I don't know if it was parkers fighting each other or the police removing the bus were a guy jumped off of, but the crowd turned. Full cans and bottles were thrown at the police. It was described as something you would see at a soccer match across the pond. The police were going to go the next step but used restraint (use your imagination). Wondering if any TBD posters were there?  On a positive note talked with Brian Moorman that day. He is staying active with his foundation. Have a Good Day.

Screw those losers. If you attack police you should get full riot treatment with billy clubs flying and bloody noses flowing. They should all go straight to jail.

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

Screw those losers. If you attack police you should get full riot treatment with billy clubs flying and bloody noses flowing. They should all go straight to jail.

OK, Adolf CBAfan.  Your friend Heinrich Himmler would approve!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

This is not social media, it's internet forums, a derivative of BBS's, there is a big difference.

It's sad that forums are being replaced by social media like FB, twitter, instagram and the like.

What does this have to do with bottles and cans thrown at police???

On 12/22/2017 at 5:33 PM, Not at the table Karlos said:

It's about time people in the US stood up to police. Good for them. 

Stop you crap.   Not the least bit. Funny.   And if you think it is you are one sick pup. 

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/17/tailgating-fire-consumes-lexus-before-bills-final-home-game/ arrest mentioned in story in bus lot

Edited by mead107
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Stop you crap.   Not the least bit. Funny.   And if you think it is you are one sick pup. 

Wasnt trying to be funny.  I guess we've had different experiences with police. I would have agreed with you 15 years ago. Not any more. They call you "sick" when you speak up about it. It's crazy. 

Enjoy your day, merry Christmas or holidays!

GO BILLS!

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

1 hour ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Wasnt trying to be funny.  I guess we've had different experiences with police. I would have agreed with you 15 years ago. Not any more. They call you "sick" when you speak up about it. It's crazy. 

Enjoy your day, merry Christmas or holidays!

GO BILLS!

Sorry dude, the world we live in now, it's treated as: you either worship the police or you're the enemy and hate them all. The majority of Americans have lost the ability to think in shades of grey. Everything is black or white, A or B and no in between. You apparently cannot respect the police and also acknowledge that there are bad apples in the force and flaws in the training system.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

http://buffalonews.com/2017/12/17/tailgating-fire-consumes-lexus-before-bills-final-home-game/ arrest mentioned in story in bus lot

“An hour later  in the same lot, John Pentycofe, 26, of Holley, punched the hood of a marked police car, causing $650 in damage. He was arrested for criminal mischief and jailed in Orchard Park pending arraignment. Pentycofe later explained he was upset with his girlfriend and “took it out on the police car.””

?