The Best HS QB prospect Ever

Buffalo716

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Moore did have a scholarship offer from OSU even though they were only cool on his trail

They had interest early on but not since spring. They don’t have room for another WR in this class. He knows that. He wouldn’t be able to sign with the Buckeyes. Just trying to make the hat dance look good. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

They had interest early on but not since spring. They don’t have room for another WR in this class. He knows that. He wouldn’t be able to sign with the Buckeyes. Just trying to make the hat dance look good. 

Definitely but they did offer him so that's why the hats out there lol

to say look who offered me lol

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Definitely but they did offer him so that's why the hats out there lol

to say look who offered me lol

Yeah - no one believes he picked Purdue over Bama, OSU and FSU, lol.  I wish him luck though... he seems like a really good kid. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 12/20/2017 at 9:35 PM, Buffalo716 said:

meh i dont like his release and i didnt see any nfl type throws where he plants and lets it rip on a 15 yard out, just broken high school type plays where he chucks it down the field as far as he can.  i'd have to see more tape.  he certainly has the gift of size and is pretty allusive for someone so tall.  definitely a lot to work with.  i'd like to see proper footwork, get that ball up higher, get your shoulders turned and step into the throw.  he just kind of wings it sidearm across his body.  i watched the Simms boys coming up and they didn't turn into NFL stars like people thought they would be those guys had nice technique and used to let it rip all over the field.  it was fun to see

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

meh i dont like his release and i didnt see any nfl type throws where he plants and lets it rip on a 15 yard out, just broken high school type plays where he chucks it down the field as far as he can.  i'd have to see more tape.  he certainly has the gift of size and is pretty allusive for someone so tall.  definitely a lot to work with.  i'd like to see proper footwork, get that ball up higher, get your shoulders turned and step into the throw.  he just kind of wings it sidearm across his body.  i watched the Simms boys coming up and they didn't turn into NFL stars like people thought they would be those guys had nice technique and used to let it rip all over the field.  it was fun to see

It was an ultimate highlight reel to show off his athleticism 

he isnt even in the dual threat category.

he is a pocket passer but of course he has a long way to go

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/20/2017 at 11:26 PM, Boyst62 said:

Let's see what 3 years of that amazing ACC football can do for him.

Bwahaha. B10 would make a man of him.

there really isn't a QB conference, many great NFL QBs arose out of little acclaim like Montana and Brady and Favre

10 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

now that we have Allen , watching QBs is not as interesting.

Did he grow up in the "Marinovich" school of QB or just a natural?

(Never noticed that Marino is in Marinovich before lol)

He was not a “Robo QB” 

and he certainly is a natural...

started in 6A ball in Georgia as a Freshmen and threw for 3000 yards and 27 TDs to 7 picks as a Freshmen lmao

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He was not a “Robo QB” 

and he certainly is a natural...

started in 6A ball in Georgia as a Freshmen and threw for 3000 yards and 27 TDs to 7 picks as a Freshmen lmao

What did you think of Marinovich, where you scouting back then?

To me it seems that growing up in America may  ruined him as he could see others having fun doing what they wanted. Whereas if in Russia he would have seen a lot of people being forced to do things and would have thought he regimen was normal.

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

What did you think of Marinovich, where you scouting back then?

To me it seems that growing up in America may  ruined him as he could see others having fun doing what they wanted. Whereas if in Russia he would have seen a lot of people being forced to do things and would have thought he regimen was normal.

I was not scouting but still playing

i remember all the buzz about his father breading him to be a star and such... started stretching him at a few months old

had him doing push up type stuff when he could walk

he was the test tube football player they said 

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I was not scouting but still playing

i remember all the buzz about his father breading him to be a star and such... started stretching him at a few months old

had him doing push up type stuff when he could walk

he was the test tube football player they said 

he could have been the greatest but he didn't want it himself.

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

This kid is going to make some team really really really happy after 2 more seasons

Trevor and Tua are both top end talents and both make some ridiculous throws

I very much look forward to Tua slinging it against NFL secondaries....

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Trevor looking nice and poised for a Frosh...

Gonna be a great ending to the game 

May I ask why bump this and not post in the NCG thread? A simple google search comes up with Trevor being the best high school player and that article was written a year and a half before you posted this? Deciding between Clemson and Georgia. 

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/nations-no-1-player-should-decide-very-soon-between-georgia-and-clemson/amp

Just seems a little disengious. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.