Tolbert benched!

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, klos63 said:

We are a team the requires minimal mistakes/turnovers in order to give us a chance to win. It's worked decently so far this year, need a bit more these next 3 weeks though.

.....but when you take the passing game out of the "Three Phases Of A Game" mix, don't care how you cut it, but you are at a distinct disadvantage IMO.....

Tolbert’s fumble was inexcusable.  McD was the one coach in the league who believed enough in him to give him this chance - and he rewarded him by almost throwing away the game.  Time to retire, Big Mike.

As for Reilly, he’s getting paid to sit on the bench and learn how to be a pro.  Don’t feel bad for him.  If he has ability, he’ll get a shot next season.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

46 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What's the deal with your hate for 26? The guy contributes a lot to this board. It may be twitter feeds, but he's fast on his info and I, for one amongst many, greatly appreciate that.

You mean other than the fact that he thinks he knows what he's talking about and doesn't?

Or the fact that he's an asshat?

Besides that, nothing.

Just now, joesixpack said:

You mean other than the fact that he thinks he knows what he's talking about and doesn't?

Or the fact that he's an asshat?

Besides that, nothing.

This is hilarious coming from an antagonistic acerbic asinine asymptotic ass that you are on a daily basis. 

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What's the deal with your hate for 26? The guy contributes a lot to this board. It may be twitter feeds, but he's fast on his info and I, for one amongst many, greatly appreciate that.

...if that is how 26 values his contribution here, so be it......and it is informative.....sure as hell is no harm no foul.......Jesus, knotted nylons over a guy's style?......I take a bunch of crap because of my DOTS......it is actually Morse code.....WTF?...........

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if that is how 26 values his contribution here, so be it......and it is informative.....sure as hell is no harm no foul.......Jesus, knotted nylons over a guy's style?......I take a bunch of crap because of my DOTS......it is actually Morse code.....WTF?...........

Believe me. An overemotional fool like crap pack doesn't bother me one bit.  He's hilarious.