More from obd

In the Smith deal, we will also get West as well.  Jerry Hughes to KC??

Mark it down

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I will give you credit for the KW touchdown, you did describe exactly what the moment would feel like.

I don't know how I feel about Alex Smith. He had an amazing start to the year before petering off and we don't have a deep threat like Tyreek Hill who was very underrated this year.

Trading up for Roquon Smith I am on board with. He is a sure stud and a perfect fit in our defense. I hope we don't have to use both 1st round picks to get him but even if we do getting White then Smith would be 2 very successful 1st round picks so I couldn't complain much.

Is Crabtree an option for us, or doesn't fit the culture?

Happy I appreciate you acknowledging the Williams call.  You ae a fair minded person.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

my record to date:  Dareus trade, check, Benjamin trade, check, new stadium check, real grass on current stadium, check, Peterman to start in LA, check, Peterman out for next game, check, Smith rumored to be bills qb, check, gaines out, check, Benjamin extension, check, Williams play check, watch Oakland check.  all done before story came out in press.  pretty good  you be the judge.  indisputable

Links of these predictions BEFORE they came to pass, gutless wonder.

too bad our VP of player personnel will be leaving the team.  How many scouts will follow him to texas.  We hope to find out soon.

Please do not get your hopes up on shady, it is a severe sprain  if he does play, he will be hampered. one wrong cut. It is horrible.  We will try to keep you updated

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

you have read them, no need to look in the rear view mirror.  I am focused on the future.

Haven’t seen ONE link to ANY of your predictions BEFORE the events occurred, Chadprick; not a single one. That’s because they don’t exist and you don’t have the balls to admit that. 

As for the KW play, I predicted that weeks ago and the entire board knows this. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, K-9 said:

Haven’t seen ONE link to ANY of your predictions BEFORE the events occurred, Chadprick; not a single one. That’s because they don’t exist and you don’t have the balls to admit that. 

As for the KW play, I predicted that weeks ago and the entire board knows this. 

I'm a witness!!  K-9 called the KW play. 

I called the streaker and the dildo. I've got sources too, deep in the Erie county penal system.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

There you go.  time stamped    as we use to say back in the day, boom boom out go the lights  crickets>>>>>>>>

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad
  • Like (+1) 1

If they're trading for Smith and West, and presumably giving up a pick and a player (ala Hughes), and also trading UP to get Roquan Smith, it would seem that 1. the traded pick would need to be mid rounds, 4th? and that 2. they still plan to Draft a QB who will be tutored and given time to develop while Alex is taking the snaps...correct?

26 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

In the Smith deal, we will also get West as well.  Jerry Hughes to KC??

Mark it down

Happy I appreciate you acknowledging the Williams call.  You ae a fair minded person.

16 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The would love Darnold.  He will be gone.  If we are unable to find a trading partner to move up, we will take Allen.  Big arm, athletic, etc.  We don't like Rosen.  Lock if he comes out would be next.  We have Ruldolph very low.  Cannot read defenses and locks in on receivers.

One more thought about this, but if the Bills truly love Alex Smith for his "game manager" ability, then the QB coming into the Draft for 2018 who might best represent the accuracy is Luke Falk...but the Pro Style Offense is as you mentioned Josh Allen. However, Ryan Finley is a bit of both of those guys in one QB...something the Bills might consider in the mid Rounds like 3rd for a guy like Finley. 

Edited by BigBuff423

11 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

There you go.  time stamped    as we use to say back in the day, boom boom out go the lights  crickets>>>>>>>>

Wow.  I stand corrected.  As far as cryptic messages go, that's about as concrete as they come.  I would say its indisputable but you know one of these jerks here will somehow try and argue that's so vague it could mean anything and maybe derisively refer to you as Nostra-Don-us.  The lengths some people will go to is just mind blowing, but you already called that, so no news her.

24 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

i'm not sure what you predicted here.  it looks like nothing.

22 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I saw that on Saturday. Not impressed. Major style points for vagueness though. 

My turn: 

Against the Jaguars, if the game situation is right and McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history. 

33 minutes ago, Dunkirk Donna said:

DD meet me at Walleye Willies tonight for some serious action ;)

I'll take you to the playoffs :wub:

28 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The would love Darnold. 

The would love Darnold?

Dude you got a hot wife like Donna, and you love Darnold?

Take your medicine!

dd.png