More from obd

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Ehhh...I’m not buying the Jags a world beaters.  They have been exposed to some degree in recent weeks, and their run defense has struggled.  Also, I agree with previous posts in that our secondary is going to give Bortles fits.  Throw in a little pass rush, and I can see some turnovers happening.  Sure they’re favored, but I’m not at all feeling like they are vastly superior to us.

It just might be a field goal battle, and I like our kicker.

Jags defense is ranked #2 in NFL in yards per game and 1st in yards per play against.   Their defense is very, very good.

If their defense sucks this game, it will be out of the ordinary.

Could be a battle of field goals sure.   Bills could win sure.

Could be something weird like the highest scoring defensive game in playoff history where each defense scores 14 points or something.   That would be interesting.

I see the Bills offense struggling massively against the Jaguars defense.    Hoping like hell for a win by the Bills.   My logical brain keeps telling me not to set my expectations too high.   This Bills offense struggles against mediocre defenses.   Could be, actually more likely to be, very, very ugly on offense.

37 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Jags defense is ranked #2 in NFL in yards per game and 1st in yards per play against.   Their defense is very, very good.

If their defense sucks this game, it will be out of the ordinary.

Could be a battle of field goals sure.   Bills could win sure.

Could be something weird like the highest scoring defensive game in playoff history where each defense scores 14 points or something.   That would be interesting.

I see the Bills offense struggling massively against the Jaguars defense.    Hoping like hell for a win by the Bills.   My logical brain keeps telling me not to set my expectations too high.   This Bills offense struggles against mediocre defenses.   Could be, actually more likely to be, very, very ugly on offense.

I really hope Shady has a miraculous recovery.  It is going to be tough enough as it is. I presume that the Jags will do what a lot of defenses have done over the past couple of years: crowd the box to stop the run and make Tyrod try to beat them passing.  As I write this, I think that Charles Clay and Kelvin Benjamin are going to be tremendously important to our success next week.  Tyrod is going to need them.

I would really, really like to kick St. Doug's rear.  It was tough enough losing to the Jags in London (when he was an assistant), it would be horrible to lose to him as a HC in our first playoff game in so many years. 

I do think that we can do it.  We just need to have things fall our way (field position, turnovers, penalties) and the defense needs to keep them under control.

Edited by Peter

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

I really hope Shady has a miraculous recovery.  It is going to be tough enough as it is. I presume that the Jags will do what a lot of defenses have done over the past couple of years: crowd the box to stop the run and make Tyrod try to beat them passing.  As I write this, I think that Charles Clay and Kelvin Benjamin are going to be tremendously important to our success next week.  Tyrod is going to need them.

I would really, really like to kick St. Doug's rear.  It was tough enough losing to the Jags in London (when he was an assistant), it would be horrible to lose to him as a HC in our first playoff game in so many years. 

I do think that we can do it.  We just need to have things fall our way (field position, turnovers, penalties) and the defense needs to keep the under control.

Agree.  Except I don't hold any hatred for Marrone.  Ambivalent about him.  Bills will need questionable things to go their way.

I have a feeling, if the Bills are able to pull this one off, it is probably going to be because of several really big plays made by the defense (turnovers or scores off turnovers) rather than big plays made by the Bills offense.

10 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I have 10 things I have told this site prior to it becoming public. Heck the stadium information is with the price of admission 

it has gone down hill but I love the clubs, I love the people, the lake. I love where I live on the lake. 

U would be shocked by what I do.  It all ends on  February 1.  I will reveal the reason for all this and the exact location of new stadium.

Got two tickets for next week 350 each.   Great seats

Will you be wearing a CHadwick Chad or Dunkirk Don jersey I want to know who to look for at the stadium.

Funny how we make the playoffs supposedly right before the announcement of a new stadium. And during what was supposed to be a below average year. Watch us have a solid playoff team for the next 3-5 years until they sell out the seat licenses, then back to mediocrity. How many calls went our way on the last Miami and Cincinnati drives? When does that ever happen for us? Explains the Triplette smirking. 

Edited by musichunch

4 hours ago, Xwnyer said:

Will you be wearing a CHadwick Chad or Dunkirk Don jersey I want to know who to look for at the stadium.

Dunkirk don jersey

15 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have decided that this thread and this “character” is one of the greatest troll jobs in recent TBD memory.  We are all suckers.  No one could possibly be this blissfully idiotic in real life.  Bravo, OP.

Johnny told you Georgia and bama would win.  bad karma happens when you insult people

Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Multiple personalities ..... next week Miami Marsha (she’s Dunkirk Don’s transgender identity) promises to make a showing.....

this is the thread that just keeps on giving.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, musichunch said:

Funny how we make the playoffs supposedly right before the announcement of a new stadium. And during what was supposed to be a below average year. Watch us have a solid playoff team for the next 3-5 years until they sell out the seat licenses, then back to mediocrity. How many calls went our way on the last Miami and Cincinnati drives? When does that ever happen for us? Explains the Triplette smirking. 

That is why we are not going to draft a qb but trade for our qb this off season.  we need o have a winning team before we break gound on new era 2.  have to justify psl.   Shady is out for this weekend unless a miracle occurs.  more serious than being reported

quarterback update coming soon

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

This is extremely bizarre that you spend so much time on trolling.  There is literally nothing else you could spend your time on?

I enjoy sharing news people want to know. How else would we have known about the kyle Williams td run.  I called it

I was spending so much time I told my wife if the bills made the playoffs, Dunkirk don would retire.  so he did.  people didn't like don so may be chad will have better luck.  you going to the game. 

too bad about shady, it would be tough to win with him

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is extremely bizarre that you spend so much time on trolling.  There is literally nothing else you could spend your time on?

nothing better to do.  I made my money

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I was spending so much time I told my wife if the bills made the playoffs, Dunkirk don would retire.  so he did.  people didn't like don so may be chad will have better luck.  you going to the game. 

WHEN IS THIS QB UPDATE COMING????

many people are speculating on whether we are going to keep taylor, the answer is know. we will be trading him or releasing him.  He will never take us farther than we went this year. We will be trading for a veteran franchise quarterback this off season.  We are planning to move up to pick roquinn fom gerogia with our number 1 pick.  We will trade our two number 1 to move up and get McDermott his number one linebacker

4 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

WHEN IS THIS QB UPDATE COMING????

It will be this afternoon  talk to you soon.

Edited by Chadwick Bay Chad

3 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

many people are speculating on whether we are going to keep taylor, the answer is know. we will be trading him or releasing him.  He will never take us farther than we went this year. We will be trading for a veteran franchise quarterback this off season.  We are planning to move up to pick roquinn fom gerogia with our number 1 pick.  We will trade our two number 1 to move up and get McDermott his number one linebacker

It will be this afternoon  talk to you soon.

looking forward to it!

10 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

too bad about shady, it would be tough to win with him

nothing better to do.  I made my money

For a guy who is so smart at making money, trolling is the only thing left to do?