More from obd

There are people at obd that believe we have our qb in peterman. If we go with peterman, we will sign a veteran back-up.  

If you listened to golic and ringo  yesterday, gruden gave cousins the kiss of death - a vote of confidence.  Any knowledgeable sports fan knows what that means.  We anticipated this yesterday but did not report but now it is confirmed. The skins came back to the bills and softened their offer. ( we do not know what it was) but the bills said pass.  Now this may be a negotiating ploy on our part but we are focusing on going after Keemun or pursuing a trade with the chiefs for Alex Smith.  We are not going to give up the farm for an unproven quarterback in the draft.  More to come

Edited by Dunkirk Don

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I knew Lou Gramatica's grandma.  

aka Lou Graham of Foreigner 

Chuck Mangione too.  

Do I win a box of Cocoa Kristine’s?

Lou Gramatica's grandma was Lou Gramm? Have you confirmed this with Don? If not, you're just another horn blower. Just like Chuck Mangione.

• Haha (+1) 2

Here is what learned from yesterday.  The current stadium will have natural grass, the new stadium will have a retractable roof, we will begin to negotiate with  Benjamin, after 169 pages a few peoplle still hate don and continue to post negative stuff because they cannot add any constructive comments to a true football post. Dc Tom had his gotta get away moment when he made fun of dd about corn flakes and was proven wrong and won’t let it drop.  I could mock you, but I am civil and let you off the hook

today and just for today can we just talk football. The site knows you don’t believe me but as many people have said, why do you continue to read and post.  Let’s keep it civil and focus on debating issues not people. Okay

36 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Don is a great guy. I used to watch those World's Strongest Man contests, never thinking at the time I would meet him but I got to know him in the late 80's-Early 90's when he was the Director of the Chautauqua County Youth Bureau. He used to blow up those rubber enema bags until they burst. The kids loved it.

I ate a lot of Corn Flakes in my teens. I'm thinking the answer is NO!

Don and I worked out at the same gym. Super guy

Here's what I don't understand.  Someone posts they know something or have news.  Why can't we just enjoy the info?  Time will tell if it's true or not.  Beating someone up for what they say seems like a waste.  Have fun, speculate, argue the merits if the player, coach, more gm.  I look forward to rumors or info, even if it's just to dream about the playoffs again! 

1 minute ago, hvogel00 said:

Here's what I don't understand.  Someone posts they know something or have news.  Why can't we just enjoy the info?  Time will tell if it's true or not.  Beating someone up for what they say seems like a waste.  Have fun, speculate, argue the merits if the player, coach, more gm.  I look forward to rumors or info, even if it's just to dream about the playoffs again! 

Well done.  It is only a few people and they are like parrots the same stuff over and over again.  Time will tell and I am not worried

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
4 minutes ago, hvogel00 said:

Well done.  It is only a few people and they are like parrots the same stuff over and over again.  Time will tell and I am not worried

Don has just acknowledged that he isn't going anywhere so if you like the crap he posts about having a "Source", read/respond to his posts and ignore the rest. That's what some others are doing. I think one or two others.

Edited by RobH063

If the bills don’t make the playoffs, pay close attention to when the players start cleaning out their lockers.  It tells a lot and many of the players I said will be gone,  will be gone. watch what is reported.  We will have a lot of news next week

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Don has just acknowledged that he isn't going anywhere so if you like the crap he posts about having a "Source", read/respond to his posts and ignore the rest. That's what some others are doing. I think one or two others.

See nothhing about football

I feel bad for Darnold. He is still going to be a millionaire but his stock took a hit last night.  Josh Allen may go first.  We love him too.   I wish the bills would work with Washington on cousins. We need a proven quarterback 

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the bills don’t make the playoffs, pay close attention to when the players start cleaning out their lockers.  It tells a lot and many of the players I said will be gone,  will be gone. watch what is reported.  We will have a lot of news next week

So your source says the Bills are not going to make the playoffs because there will be a lot of news next week about players cleaning out their lockers?

19 minutes ago, hvogel00 said:

We are enjoying it.   

This “millionaire’s” tall tale has more holes in it than a 20 pound wheel of Swiss cheese.  

Rumors and inuendo should be challenged.  

This was civil until Don and his fans started calling people haters.    

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Let me go slow for you, the big word is IF

Let me go slower for you. You wrote "We will have a lot of news next week " when talking about the Bills and the Playoffs and locker cleanouts

4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:
  7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Edited by RobH063

Later today, we will post our top free agent targets.  Interesting tidbit, we are hearing keep an eye on what is happening in Oakland.  There is a fifty fifty chance del rio is canned.  If that is the case, we have a high interest in mike rice as our offensive line coach. Also, if bowman is not resigned, we will pursue and we will have an interest in their third string quarterback, a Michigan state product and clone of cousins already are looking to bring back downing

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Letchworth. A few questions to recap.  

what is there to draw interest?

what roads are capable of handling the traffic?

What do people of the small towns think of the ramifications of 60000 people passing through their neighborhoods?

when will the economic studies begin?

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Later today, we will post our top free agent targets.  Interesting tidbit, we are hearing keep an eye on what is happening in Oakland.  There is a fifty fifty chance del rio is canned.  If that is the case, we have a high interest in mike rice as our offensive line coach. Also, if bowman is not resigned, we will pursue and we will have an interest in their third string quarterback, a Michigan state product and clone of cousins already are looking to bring back downing

Mike Rice the whern flake king?

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

As to Jack Del Rio

Nov 27 2017 

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/jack-del-rio-could-be-out-if-oakland-raiders-miss-playoffs

If the Raiders miss out on the postseason, head coach Jack Del Rio could be out in Oakland.

So Don's source told him inside info about Del Rio maybe being out in Oakland that was discussed over a month ago. Glad he's on top of things

Edited by RobH063

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

It's going to take a lot of fill  to prep the site. But what a great location for a mall and all year around events. 

I’ve been out of WNY for a long time.  

Remind me how well the Henrietta mall is doing?  Did it recover from nearly closing?

11 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don,

you've admitted you're not part of the Bills. Stop saying we. Unless you clarify the we part are the voices in your head. 

Other than my season tickets, I have no connection with the Bills...no insider knowledge, no friendships with employees, nothing. However, I have been a fan since 1970 and feel plenty empowered to use the word "we" when discussing "my" Buffalo Bills. Just my view on it.

FWIW, I believe WE are going to roll the Dolphins tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterLifer said:

Other than my season tickets, I have no connection with the Bills...no insider knowledge, no friendships with employees, nothing. However, I have been a fan since 1970 and feel plenty empowered to use the word "we" when discussing "my" Buffalo Bills. Just my view on it.

Especially playing a 3rd string qb.... Hopefully 

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

So Don's source told him inside info about Del Rio maybe being out in Oakland that was discussed over a month ago. Glad he's on top of things

Actually it’s been longer than that.  

Oct 17 2017 

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/oakland-raiders-could-fire-jack-del-rio-if-struggles-continue

2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

You guys do not read never said my source anything about del rio.  Said to keep an eye on Oakland.  You guys bring up articles that everyone knows about. Not breaking news.  We don’t table in tabloid news article. We bring the facts.  our source just said keep an eye on Oakland because we will be looking for a new line coach that is it.  Bowman is on the bills “b”list targets at middle linebacker, and Connor cook may get kicked to the curb.  Might be an arm for camp but at one time, many scouts thought he was pretty good.

7 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I think we will crush the fins too

11 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Although personally I find it silly to use the words "We", "Our", "My" etc. when referring to a sports franchise, TV shows or anything else that a person has no ownership stake in, I understand it and you aren't alone in doing that so I have no issue with a fan speaking that way. The difference is over these 171 pages of crap that Don has spewed, he has used those words repeatedly is a completely different context. He wants readers to think he IS connected to the Bills in ways that go beyond what a typical fan would be.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You guys do not read never said my source anything about del rio.  Said to keep an eye on Oakland.  You guys bring up articles that everyone knows about. Not breaking news.

You dung dung as usual are full of ? 

And it is not mike rice it is mike tice

sheesh 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan