More from obd

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Watson had a few good games.  RG3 had an outstanding rookie year, heck derek Anderson had a great year for Cleveland,  Remember Brock Osweiler 7 great games for the broncos.  people like shady wanted us to trade for him.  Watson had a few good games COusins has done it for four years.   You don't think the raiders regret giving carr 25 million

Yeah Cousins's consistency is key. His rankings each year for the past 3 seasons are really good considering he has no run game to fall back on and poor defenses.

2015:

Passer rating: 5th

YPA: 8th

TD%: 13th

INT%: 15th

ANY/A: 8th

DVOA: 6th

2016:

Passer rating: 7th

YPA: 3rd

TD%: 16th

INT%: 13th

ANY/A: 4th

DVOA: 5th

2017:

Passer rating: 9th

YPA: 7th

TD%: 8th

INT%: 12th

ANY/A: 12th

DVOA: 16th

Took a minor step back this year stats wise, but when you watch the Skins play you can see it's mainly because of an awful offensive line and his receivers drop a ton of passes.

We know what we're getting with Cousins. He is clearly a top 10 passer for the last 3 seasons and he has a ton of attempts so he gets production AND efficiency. Not sure what QB will finally make Bills fans happy but we can't wait around forever hoping for the next elite QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Kirby, Dunkirk, Kirby, Dunkirk

I'll believe Kirby 10/10 wrt inside info  before I believe 1/10 of Delta Don 

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This yarn is still unraveling, huh?

Can someone please tell me how Dennison has a connection to Cousins and more than just some "he's a protege of Kubiak who was a protege of Shanahan?"

If that's all it is, I can tell you something interesting about myself: I'm best friends with Kevin Bacon through my coworker who just visited California and saw him walking on the opposite side of the street :flirt:

Both are employed by the NFL    :huh:

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Transplant ...  

Image result for 6 degrees of kevin bacon

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yeah Cousins's consistency is key. His rankings each year for the past 3 seasons are really good considering he has no run game to fall back on and poor defenses.

2015:

Passer rating: 5th

YPA: 8th

TD%: 13th

INT%: 15th

ANY/A: 8th

DVOA: 6th

2016:

Passer rating: 7th

YPA: 3rd

TD%: 16th

INT%: 13th

ANY/A: 4th

DVOA: 5th

2017:

Passer rating: 9th

YPA: 7th

TD%: 8th

INT%: 12th

ANY/A: 12th

DVOA: 16th

Took a minor step back this year stats wise, but when you watch the Skins play you can see it's mainly because of an awful offensive line and his receivers drop a ton of passes.

We know what we're getting with Cousins. He is clearly a top 10 passer for the last 3 seasons and he has a ton of attempts so he gets production AND efficiency. Not sure what QB will finally make Bills fans happy but we can't wait around forever hoping for the next elite QB.

Well thought out Happy.  Good research.  You present facts not feelings

You guys troll the site, insult everyone and then demand answers.  I just ignore the ignorance. Say all you want about the information.  It is accurate and specific.  I will answer people like Happy because he is respectful

16 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Isn't this what we did with Peerless Price, when he was dealt to Atlanta?

Pretty close.  People act like it has never been done before.  Washington did it last year with Josh Norman.  They know the process

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Any insight on how the staff feels about Shaq Lawson?

The only thing we have heard is McDermott likes his effort but not his results.  Good against the run but doesn't generate pass rush.  If you saw my list of top potential picks from the scouting department, it is heavily focused on defense.  We will draft an defensive of lineman that can get to the qb.  They see Lawson as average defineitly not a number 1 pick.  Whaley missed bad on this one.

I think I shared this previously, their top two targets according to this internal information, for defensive of line are Demarcus Lawrence of the Cowboys and Junior Gillette of the Redskins. 

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You guys troll the site, insult everyone and then demand answers.  I just ignore the ignorance. Say all you want about the information.  It is accurate and specific.  I will answer people like Happy because he is respectful

Pretty close.  People act like it has never been done before.  Washington did it last year with Josh Norman.  They know the process

2 points here:

1) nobody is acting like it cannot be done; in fact, I pointed out the only way that it can be done.

2) Washington most certainly did not do it with Josh Norman.  Norman got the tag in Carolina, and then they rescinded the tag, making him an UFA, at which point he signed with Washington.

I don't believe any franchise player has been traded in quite some time.  It may be that Jared Allen was the last one.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

2 points here:

1) nobody is acting like it cannot be done; in fact, I pointed out the only way that it can be done.

2) Washington most certainly did not do it with Josh Norman.  Norman got the tag in Carolina, and then they rescinded the tag, making him an UFA, at which point he signed with Washington.

I don't believe any franchise player has been traded in quite some time.  It may be that Jared Allen was the last one.

I know that Norman came from Carolina.  My point is, it is reversed this year.

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:
13 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

2 points here:

2) Washington most certainly did not do it with Josh Norman.  Norman got the tag in Carolina, and then they rescinded the tag, making him an UFA, at which point he signed with Carolina.

In the bandit27 I trust.   

The guy who claims he ignores the ignorance doesn't .

You put someone on ignore but you are still punished with their quotes.  

Just now, HappyDays said:

Whaley was terrible. And now hearing his parting gift was Zay Jones over JuJu, didn't think I could hate him more than I already did.

That is 100% false

Dawkins and Zay were 100% McDermott picks

whaley didn't convince nobody to take Zay 

As Aristotle said, "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing" and as my grandmother once said, "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion."

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is 100% false

I have the board

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

As Aristotle said, "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing" and as my grandmother once said, "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion."

I have the board

Well I'm Russ Brandon 

so send me the picture with Whaley in the frame 

or your lying

Edited by Buffalo716

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That is 100% false

I have the board

Alright big mouth if you have bills board from last year post it....you wont bc you dont have it. Im not talking throwing up some made up list with 10 20 names you invented. Attach a doc with all hundreds of names. You wont because you are fraud