More from obd

2 hours ago, Dalton said:

It is not that GMs can not talk.

The Bills can not talk or hint to Cousins their interest without tampering.

The key point is that the teams can talk all they want.  Cousins controls the process as he can not be traded until he signs a contract or the franchise tender.

Yeah that's pretty much all I was saying. Teams talk to each other. They don't set up deals or anything but they can trade info or give smokescreen type stuff to throw them off.

22 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Where is property being bought up?

literally everywhere.  mostly in the city.  the city of buffalo is one of the hottest real estate markets in the country.  i don't see anything that stands out as unusual in the suburbs

recentsales.jpg

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Maybe not but we will not use a first round pick on him.

I pray that part is true.  I saw one game and never bothered to watch again. Maybe I missed something, but accuracy is kind of important for a QB. 

9 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Vindicated of what?  Again, is there an award that I am not aware of?

You are on forum.....Enjoy your xmas holidays and good luck in your second semester of grade 10!

How about vindication from all of the pot shots in this thread?  The repeated being called a fraud?

As I said earlier if you think he is full of it no sweat.  All of this will play out and we will know whether his info was good or not.  No reason to rush to judgement on this.  Enjoy the info, if it is wrong what harm was done?  I enjoy getting inside info.  Posts from Leroi and Nevergiveup are an awesome part of this board.  Why are people in such a rush to push anyone with a source away?  Which thread is better, this one or the one that says we are blowing this year by not tanking even though we currently sit in the 6th seed?  There are many threads here.  Those of you that don't think the info is legitimate post in those.  Those of us that want to see if this is legit would prefer he not be chased away.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I pray that part is true.  I saw one game and never bothered to watch again. Maybe I missed something, but accuracy is kind of important for a QB. 

According to the scouting report, they love the strength of his arm and his size.   Yes they do mention is accuracy but they believe it is his footwork and can be corrected 

1 minute ago, section122 said:

How about vindication from all of the pot shots in this thread?  The repeated being called a fraud?

As I said earlier if you think he is full of it no sweat.  All of this will play out and we will know whether his info was good or not.  No reason to rush to judgement on this.  Enjoy the info, if it is wrong what harm was done?  I enjoy getting inside info.  Posts from Leroi and Nevergiveup are an awesome part of this board.  Why are people in such a rush to push anyone with a source away?  Which thread is better, this one or the one that says we are blowing this year by not tanking even though we currently sit in the 6th seed?  There are many threads here.  Those of you that don't think the info is legitimate post in those.  Those of us that want to see if this is legit would prefer he not be chased away.

So you know Leroi as well

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

According to the scouting report, they love the strength of his arm and his size.   Yes they do mention is accuracy but they believe it is his footwork and can be corrected 

when has that ever worked in the history of the NFL?  you can't fix QB's.  once the bullets start flying they quickly revert back to the way they have always done things.  it's just instinct.  almost impossible to fix.  but coaches and scouts with their big egos think they can fix it.  that is complete nonsense.  you don't get to this level and then completely change everything that has gotten you this far

Allen is not an NFL QB.  he can't even complete passes against East Podunk University

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Don’t be surprised if we move up and draft him.    It has a 98.3 rating on this memo

Wouldn't surprise me, we already know they are willing to move up for players they really like (Zay, Dawkins). Think the cost would be too high though, if they could get a team ~10 spots up to accept a 2nd and a 5th I could see it happening. I'll be keeping an eye out for those players you mentioned a few pages back... thanks for the info.

19 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just from the board.  Always had great info especially around draft time which due to the lack of team success lately has become one of my favorite parts of being a Bills fan lol

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

who doesnt?  you are funny mate!

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Top 6 potential picks # 1 picks for Bills in 2018 if unable to trade up for Darnold -

Roquin Smith ILB Georgia.

Harold Landry OLB Boston College,

Bradley Chubb DE  NC State,

Mike McGlinsky OT ND,

Christian Walker DT Clemson,  

Denzel Ward, CB Ohio State. 

McDermott wants speed at linebacker.   looks like we will go for the defensive.  

I looked up some of these players and this is very believable. Smith is an obvious fit for our defense. Landry and Chubb are pass rushers which we need. McGlinchey strong tackle with multiple years starting in college. Wilkins takes over for Dareus or Kyle Williams. Denzel Ward is versatile with long arms, exactly the kind of CB McDermott likes. I'm on board with these picks.