Milano led the team in tackles

I understand that there was a foot of snow and the offenses were slowed down but Milano led the team in tackles today with 10 solo tackles and 1 assisted tackle.  The next closest on the team was Preston Brown with 6 and 1.  Another solid performance from him and more encouragement that he can solidify a starting position moving forward even into next season.  He continues to show solid instincts.  Hope he can continue that type of play down the stretch as we have some important games coming up.  

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

There were 5 rookies starting today. Dawkins, White, Jones, Milano and Peterman. That's some crazy **** right there. 

not only starting, but playing well (for the most part). this gives me hope as to next year's draft and acquiring more "McDermott guys".

Two things:

1.  Milano (and Tre White's) performance is even more impressive because he is past the number of games typically played at BC.  It may be because he was used sparingly early in the season (smart by staff), but no sign of hitting a "rookie wall" - kid is mentally tough; and

2.  One of the earlier posts says "I just wish we had some LBs that could rush the passer" -- anyone who happened to watch Milano at BC knows he is an extremely talented pass rusher.  It is one of the very best parts of his game.  He had 6.5 sacks each of his last two years at BC.  He is REALLY fast around the edge and instinctive rushing through tackle-guard gap.  Bills have not used him much as a blitzer yet, probably because they are so desparate for his speed in coverage.  I really like Lorax and Humber, both gamers, but they are not good in the passing game.  Do not get enough depth in their drops while Milano does.  Would like to see him blitz more next year, a secret weapon and I believe he would impress.

• Like (+1) 1