Red on Red

gobills1212

13 minutes ago, westside said:

They look like they are wearing pajama's. That game last year against the jests with them wearing all green and Buffalo wearing all red made my eyes bleed.

Agreed. Not a fan of the color rush - especially solid red. I keep expecting the Spanish Inquisition. ;-)

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, westside said:

They look like they are wearing pajama's. That game last year against the jests with them wearing all green and Buffalo wearing all red made my eyes bleed.

2 yrs back now. Time flies. 

Yr one - color blind game

Yr two- bills red jets white

Yr three- jets green Bills white (color rush vs colts)

Someone initially said it was red on white, but they ended up red in red. Kyle Williams said red on Red on Red, but as they can't change helmets that has to mean red cleats 

1 minute ago, gobills1212 said:

2 yrs back now. Time flies. 

Yr one - color blind game

Yr two- bills red jets white

Yr three- jets green Bills white (color rush vs colts)

Someone initially said it was red on white, but they ended up red in red. Kyle Williams said red on Red on Red, but as they can't change helmets that has to mean red cleats 

Has it been that long? Thanks for the correction. :D

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

Is there really a large part of the population that feels that you don't like the uniforms? I guess I hadnt heard that...

I heard that when the Bills wore red on red during the Rex years, JinxedBill1 walked up to Rex and purposely vomited on him and said, "these uniforms !@#$in' SUCK!"  Then walked away like nothing happened.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I heard that when the Bills wore red on red during the Rex years, JinxedBill1 walked up to Rex and purposely vomited on him and said, "these uniforms !@#$in' SUCK!"  Then walked away like nothing happened.

Damn...i guess these roomours have legs.