Kyle Williams retirement

T-Bomb

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

You want to hurt the boston pasties, hurt Tommy, not Robby.  Did it dawn on anyone that maybe Kyle didn't see the hit? Pitts & Brown were right there and all they could muster was the phantom flag throw. We'll get our shot in a couple weeks. Where's Greg Williams when you need him.

I think it'd be near impossible to hurt Gronk unless you go full speed and torpedo your helmet into his knee. They do deserve some form of payback, Brady would be ideal.

On 12/4/2017 at 4:10 AM, T-Bomb said:

After watching the Gronk incident a few more times, I have lost all remaining respect I had for Kyle Williams, this player is going to retire with his tail between his legs. His will be a Schobel-like retirement, he'll go away and no one will care.

I didn't need him to take Gronk's head off, but at least get in his face and friggin say something!

Not only are Pegula's teams a disgrace to the region, the players themselves are a disgrace to their respective sports as well.  It's interesting that new veteran players from other teams on both the Sabres and the Bills act and say things differently than players who have been here a while, they can see the lack of pride in One Buffalo.  It's such a disgrace to see sports teams with no heart, It's just so "Buffalo"

This rust belt region could really use their sports teams to help lift the veil of dreariness, but said teams are failing on an epic scale.

I can give you Gronk's address, why don't you just go over there and take care of it yourself big man?

I keep reading that we'll get our revenge in a few weeks in Foxboro...someone will get after Gronk...or someone will go after Brady.....Are you all new Bills fans ?....I know, you know, every single person on the planet knows that none of that will happen...we will go to NE, take our usual loss and come back home .....None of the " wait until next time " stuff will happen....we all know it....

Edited by Iron Maiden

On 12/4/2017 at 6:15 AM, Wayne Arnold said:

Why would I be? Burfict doles out unwarranted cheap shots just like Gronk did. I'm talking about sticking up for a brother who has been wronged. No idea what he has to do with this.

Would Kyle Williams have been fined for getting in Gronk's face and telling him he'd better have his head on a swivel the next time he's on the field against the Bills? No.

Offensive linemen usually retaliate when their QB gets a late hit.  This was much worse.

On 12/4/2017 at 2:48 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Are you kidding me?  What do you want a 15 yard penalty for Kyle's actions.

he's smarter than that in not responding.  This isn't a street fight in high school.  It's the NFL.  Gronk's BS play was terrible, but that doesn't mean you make it worse.

THIS is why in the 1990s we had huge seasons and why now we're stuck with weenie ball. The NFL isn't high school football... it's a game for men that stand up for each other.

No wonder the 21st century sucks so badly right now!!!

On 12/4/2017 at 7:10 PM, T-Bomb said:

After watching the Gronk incident a few more times, I have lost all remaining respect I had for Kyle Williams, this player is going to retire with his tail between his legs. His will be a Schobel-like retirement, he'll go away and no one will care.

I didn't need him to take Gronk's head off, but at least get in his face and friggin say something!

Not only are Pegula's teams a disgrace to the region, the players themselves are a disgrace to their respective sports as well.  It's interesting that new veteran players from other teams on both the Sabres and the Bills act and say things differently than players who have been here a while, they can see the lack of pride in One Buffalo.  It's such a disgrace to see sports teams with no heart, It's just so "Buffalo"

This rust belt region could really use their sports teams to help lift the veil of dreariness, but said teams are failing on an epic scale.

This is a horrible take.

This incident, like it or not, is a flea on the bison that is Kyle's career.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You haven't been a Bills fan for very long if you're saying this about Meatball.

Pathetic :doh:

Probably been a Bills fan longer than you.

You think Darryl Talley would have reacted the way Williams reacted? 

This group of men are a joke.

Edited by T-Bomb

18 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Did it dawn on anyone that maybe Kyle didn't see the hit? Pitts & Brown were right there and all they could muster was the phantom flag throw. We'll get our shot in a couple weeks. Where's Greg Williams when you need him.

12 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

LOL what a moronic OP...what makes you think Williams even saw the hit?

Kyle was looking right at it and began running toward them immediately. Then as he got closer, he thought "I'm too old to stick up for a rookie."

I don't endorse hurting Brady for something the giant half-wit did. It's not Brady's fault his teammate is a psychopathic dolt.