Sickening: Brady needs 2 TD's on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD's thrown in Buffalo the last 20 years

54 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Tom Brady needs 2 TD passes on Sunday to move past Fitzpatrick for most TD passes thrown at Ralph Willson/New Era stadium the last 20 years. Keep in mind this is an opposing team's QB that only plays in Buffalo once per season, not 8 times a year like our own QB's!

Im sure you are rooting for it too. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

That and when your toddler gets the stomach bug and you have to change a diaper every hour because it looks like it's filled with chocolate milk......it wasn't chocolate milk Teef.

just let him roam naked in the yard...it's natures toilet.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

17 year itch

the 17 year open sore.

13 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

17 home games = 2 years..... so a lot?

A lot? Really? That's gotta be sarcasm. 32 games total is 2 years, right?

We've had at least 15 starting QBs in that 20 year span. Since 1997 the following are the only QBs with 32 starts:
Bledsoe (48)

Losman (33)

Edwards (32)

Fitz (53)

Tyrod (39)

12 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Also from the same source ...

Tom Brady needs 1 win to tie for the most wins as QB at Ralph Wilson/New Era Stadium since 2001

Drew Bledsoe - 14 - (14-10, .583)

Ryan Fitzpatrick - 14 - (14-16, .467)

Tom Brady - 13 - (13-2, .867)

Tyrod Taylor - 12 - (12-7, .632)

In reviewing the game logs, Tyrod's 13-7 in home games with 27 passing TDs and 7 Rushing TDs.

That stat isn't as damning as it would appear at first glance.  Fitzpatrick played 55 games for the Bills but only started 53 of them.  You figured half of those were home games, so we're looking at 27.5.  But lets not forget Fitz's stint with the Bills coincided with the Toronto series where we lost one home game per year.  Lets call it about 23 starts.  Brady missed one start over that span I believe and sat out one half of football.  Is anyone really surprised that Brady might be able to throw more TDs in ~19 games than Fitz throws in ~23? 

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was cold in Atlanta last week....it got in the low 50's.

t-shirt weather.

Just now, bobobonators said:

Im literally at the point that if Brady’s career ended today i wouldnt feel the tiniest bit sad. 

feel sad?  i'd go home an punch my wife out of happiness.  

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That stat isn't as damning as it would appear at first glance.  Fitzpatrick played 55 games for the Bills but only started 53 of them.  You figured half of those were home games, so we're looking at 27.5.  But lets not forget Fitz's stint with the Bills coincided with the Toronto series where we lost one home game per year.  Lets call it about 23 starts.  Brady missed one start over that span I believe and sat out one half of football.  Is anyone really surprised that Brady might be able to throw more TDs in ~19 games than Fitz throws in ~23? 

I've got Fitz at 30 starts and 39 passing TDs

Bledsoe at 24 starts and 30 passing TDs

Tyrod at 20 starts and 27 passing TDs

Losman at 18 starts and 15 passing TDs

Edwards at 17 starts and 15 passing TDs

Flutie at 16 starts and 20 passing TDs

Brady at 15 starts and 38 passing TDs

Johnson at 13 starts and 14 passing TDs

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
Added Flutie & Johnson