MNF: Texans vs. Ravens at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Is there anything better than listening to Gruden and McDonough make fun of a guys name that they can't pronounce?? That's some solid color commentary. 

McDonough has been terrible all year.  

2 minutes ago, dulles said:

I preferred Beth Mowins from the start.  Mowins and Gruden would be a decent tandem.

If she's the one who was with Rex at the beginning of the season, then I will respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree.  That chick was horrible.

Just now, Gugny said:

If she's the one who was with Rex at the beginning of the season, then I will respectfully and wholeheartedly disagree.  That chick was horrible.

She was, but I guess it is a matter of taste.  I'm not really keen on McDonough.  
Perhaps her performance was amplified in my thinking due to my distaste for Rex!  

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

How ridiculous for ESPN to show a spot for Clemson / Miami as a #2 vs #3 matchup .. lol obviously the new ranking hasn't come out yet but please 

Yep, the term for that is “disingenuous “.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Mowins sounds like someone's drunk Aunt... just can't get over that voice 

I was listening from another room and had to flip a coin to decide whether I thought it was a man or a woman.  She's got a grotesque voice.

During the Dennis Miller years, I muted the TV.  If she ever got this gig, I'd do the same.

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Mowins sounds like someone's drunk Aunt... just can't get over that voice 

Just now, Gugny said:

I was listening from another room and had to flip a coin to decide whether I thought it was a man or a woman.  She's got a grotesque voice.

During the Dennis Miller years, I muted the TV.  If she ever got this gig, I'd do the same.

I guess my taste is weird and I'd listen to Boats' drunk aunt call a game! 

Have to agree on Miller.  

1 minute ago, Luka said:

Are the Ravens going to be in the market for a QB this offseason? Seems likely.

Yes.  Seriously, it would be easier to list the teams that WON’T be in the market for a QB this year.  I can only think of a handful, and some that won’t be, should be.