Was this a meaningful late season win?

T-Bomb

Or did the Bills just catch the Chiefs right before they switch to their rookie QB?

This win was a good illustration of the only type of win Taylor can produce.  The defense HAS to show up, and he has to be playing either a bad QB, or a QB that is having a bad day or is in a slump.  Either way, he can only consistently win games where he doesn't have to go off and produce much of anything other than a handful of plays to RB's & TE's with a few token throws to wideouts and a couple dozen rushing yards.

The number of sub 200 yard passing games that he has leading to wins must be some type of NFL record :)

It's a good bet this is not the type of situation he will find himself in next week unless the defense knocks Brady out early and Taylor gets to face off against Hoyer.

Edited by T-Bomb

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

Or did the Bills just catch the Chiefs right before they switch to their rookie QB?

This win was a good illustration of the only type of win Taylor can produce.  The defense HAS to show up, and he has to be playing either a bad QB, or a QB that is having a bad day or is in a slump.  Either way, he can only consistently win games where he doesn't have to go off and produce much of anything other than a handful of plays to RB's & TE's with a few token throws to wideouts and a couple dozen rushing yards.

The number of sub 200 yard passing games that he has leading to wins must be some type of NFL record :)

It's a good bet this is not the type of situation he will find himself in next week unless the defense knocks Brady out early and Taylor gets to face off against Hoyer.

5 passing attempts in the 2nd half are why we don’t produce passing yards. I thought we took our foot off the pedal in the second half. Offense went conservative. 

I think it was  was a great win. On the road against a good team. The Chiefs haven’t lost at home. Alex Smith struggles vs cover 2 defense and We did a great job stopping the run. 

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

not as much as it would have been had McD not had a temporary lapse of sanity. 

We're still on the bottom side of the WC  #1 runner up of the runner ups 

So are you saying Tyrod wins the game at the Chargers?  Really?

I think not.

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A good win for the stat column.

But at the same time, the Chiefs are a pretty bad team so who is currently on a worse downward spiral than we were.   We weren’t that much of a better team on the field so I’m not looking at the victory as impressive or anything.

So now victories only count when they're impressive?

• Haha (+1) 1

does this win mean anything?   sure,  for the few who believe in the playoffs!!!!

for those who see the ultimate goal of winning a Super Bowl,  nope,  just another draft position lost.

the percentages are against the Bills right now for making the playoffs.

1 hour ago, unclepete said:

5 passing attempts in the 2nd half are why we don’t produce passing yards. I thought we took our foot off the pedal in the second half. Offense went conservative. 

I think it was  was a great win. On the road against a good team. The Chiefs haven’t lost at home. Alex Smith struggles vs cover 2 defense and We did a great job stopping the run. 

bills kept running the ball when the Chiefs had 8 in the box..........got to throw in those situations....not kill shady with loss after loss.  Dennison at fault here.

• Like (+1) 1