SNF: Packers at Steelers

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

LOL Collingsworth right on cue with his clichés. I knew after that Brown catch he would say something along the lines like.. "That is one of the best catches I've ever seen". So predicictable

It kind of was... what else do you say? Anyway, I like Collinsworth. He calls it like it is and isn't afraid to criticize. Loved how he questioned the play call by SEA at the end of the Super Bowl a few years back when many in media were just gushing over the Pats. He gets a lot of crap on this board but he's one of the best. So many guys won't criticize anyone, don't point anything out with strategy etc, and constantly praise the Pats to no end. He gives credit where it's due. That's all I can ask for. 

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Really good game tonight. 

Was a good game. I sure hope the Steelers can take New England down at Heinz. The watchability of the entire postseason might depend on it. Unless, of course one is actually a FAN of the Patriots. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Was a good game. I sure hope the Steelers can take New England down at Heinz. The watchability of the entire postseason might depend on it. Unless, of course one is actually a FAN of the Patriots. 

Would be great, but NE seems to have their number regardless of the venue. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Would be great, but NE seems to have their number regardless of the venue. 

They do. Tomlin will have to play something other than zone orcthey will get carved up. Unfortunately there aren't many teams in the AFC with a hope to stop them. Just hoping I can actually watch the Super Bowl this year ( I.e. Patriots free SB) . I won't if they are in it. If they are at NE the whole way, it's likely a wrap 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

It kind of was... what else do you say? Anyway, I like Collinsworth. He calls it like it is and isn't afraid to criticize. Loved how he questioned the play call by SEA at the end of the Super Bowl a few years back when many in media were just gushing over the Pats. He gets a lot of crap on this board but he's one of the best. So many guys won't criticize anyone, don't point anything out with strategy etc, and constantly praise the Pats to no end. He gives credit where it's due. That's all I can ask for. 

Lol that was a nice grab but not even close to one of the best catches of all time.

I like collingsworth for the most part but he does 2 things annoy me.

1. His love for Tom Brady and the Pats

2. His over use on cliches. Almost every game you can always bank on him yelling"that is one of the craziest things I've ever seen", or "that may be one of the greatest plays I've ever seen"

Edited by billsfan11

10 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You were saying?

I know, right?  Best improvement from a QB I've seen week to week.  He looked like freakin' Rodgers out there at times.  He's been grinding!

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I bet this game looked so good to NBC at the beginning of the season :wacko:

Steelers favored by 14.5

Does the differing result mean that Hundley was so much better than expected, or the Stillers were so much worse than expected?

Their D was suspect in the first half but did toughen up.

Good game.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?  Best improvement from a QB I've seen week to week.  He looked like freakin' Rodgers out there at times.  He's been grinding!

Does the differing result mean that Hundley was so much better than expected, or the Stillers were so much worse than expected?

Their D was suspect in the first half but did toughen up.

Good game.

I think it was both. Hundley certainly played better than he had in weeks prior.

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Steelers are notorious for playing up/down to their competition... they have been preparing for the Pats all offseason, even changed their defensive scheme for them. I think this is the year they beat them, whether it’s in Pitt or NE.

The Steelers have an incredibly talented offense, but this isn’t the Steelers of old. Brett Hundley just got done carving up their defense. I don’t see any way that this Steelers team can hang in a game against Brady. With the Pats defense showing improvement, it just doesn’t seem like a good matchup.