Why Taylor can't be the QB longterm---perfect example today

Big Turk

Veteran leadership won us a game in a tough place to win. Tyrod just needs a deep threat again 

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

What Tyrod got one TD today did anyone really think we would get two? He also got over 100 yards this should be a celebration. People need to chill out I am sure Brady will let the NE game be just as close when we play them, one TD Tyrod. SB

Sure, throw the great hope Petermen in there and the game will be over before the first quarter is done 

I'm making a prediction. Tyrod plays mediocre the rest of the season. The Bills sneak into the playoffs at 8-8. Tyrod plays mediocre but doesn't turn the ball over and the Bills win the playoff game. The board explodes twice as bad as it is now. 

Then McDermott starts Peterman in the second playoff game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

McDermott is probably flying high tonight.  But he is smart enough to know you don't plan long term to win the way they won today.

no coach wants to win the way they won today.

not if your being honest about it.

I bet the coach really would like to see what Peterman can do, because today once again confirmed to him that TT is not the answer, and he already knows that he won't be here next year.   He may give us some slim chance to make the playoffs, but it we get there, we get embarrassed.  I may be the only person who agrees with the coach who wants to see if Peterman is the answer.  And I may be the only person who doesn't want to go to the playoffs this year if it means playing TT for the remaining games.  I see it as a waste of time and contradicts the "process."

Just now, Ga boy said:

I bet the coach really would like to see what Peterman can do, because today once again confirmed to him that TT is not the answer, and he already knows that he won't be here next year.   He may give us some slim chance to make the playoffs, but it we get there, we get embarrassed.  I may be the only person who agrees with the coach who wants to see if Peterman is the answer.  And I may be the only person who doesn't want to go to the playoffs this year if it means playing TT for the remaining games.  I see it as a waste of time and contradicts the "process."

If you're the only one out of 10,000 posters and 1,000,000 Bills fans, you may want to look inward. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

What did Taylor not do today.  He was handcuffed and got the most out of the offense based on the lousy playcalling of Dennison.  

The Bills offense is difficult to watch, but stop blaming Tyrod.....  

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

What did Taylor not do today.  He was handcuffed and got the most out of the offense based on the lousy playcalling of Dennison.  

The Bills offense is difficult to watch, but stop blaming Tyrod.....  

Maybe Dennison is handcuffing TT cuz he knows what he's got.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

What Tyrod got one TD today did anyone really think we would get two? He also got over 100 yards this should be a celebration. People need to chill out I am sure Brady will let the NE game be just as close when we play them, one TD Tyrod. SB

This is what I mean folks. Everyone should be happy we won. Some never are when TT is QB. Probably be 6-6 next week, and the rabid rhinos will be full force. Then hopefully 8-6, and the rabid bunch will still be foaming at the mouth. 

39 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Just stop it......  Dennison was pathetic today and hamstrunged the Offense the entire game.

I also read people complaining about the td pass to Jones.....

I swear Dennison's game plan was how can we get Peterman back in there......

I wish I could just "stop it" but unfortunately we don't have a QB better than Tyrod to play right now.

That will be fixed in the next draft, when we take Tyrod's immediate replacement with our first pick.

I can't believe we just won a game most experts predicted us losing and there is 9 pages of bitching about TT. We all know he aint perfect, but he's the best QB we have had since Flutie. Every QB not named Brady or Rogers has their flaws.  Most people can't wait to get rid of him, but there is no sure savior coming behind him. Chances are that whatever rookie we draft is just going to be some young guy trying to figure out NFL defenses, throwing picks and losing games. No-one knows anything about evaluating college QBs. So there is no guarantee that whoever we draft will lead us to the playoffs. Yeah, we should probably draft a QB to look for improvement at that position, but that doesn't mean we should run TT out of town. TT is good enough to get us to the playoffs. If we can end the drought this year, I would be thrilled. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Peterman is a no-body, who was passed over in all the early rounds of the draft by every team for a reason and owns the record for the worst half by a quarterback in NFL history. Aside from that he's great 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

And I may be the only person who doesn't want to go to the playoffs this year if it means playing TT for the remaining games.

I admit to being amazed about this. Taylor is (at minimum) an average NFL starter. He seems to be a consummate professional, a good teammate,  and a class act.

How in the world does he inspire such irrational hate ?!?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PABillsfan23 said:

You can probably count on one hand how many times TT threw a receiver open or hit one in stride. He waits until the receiver is open then chucks it.  Usually not very accurate making the receiver adjust therefore getting little to no YAC 

dude you throw AJ Green open, not Deonte Thompson or Nick O'Leary. As for in stride, sure, he's never been accurate.. but look at that 2nd and long play everybody is pointing at; good weapons have hands to catch it and run with it. Nick O'Leary literally has to adjust his body for a basket catch on the ground to cradle so he doesn't drop it.