Tyrod to start vs Chiefs

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And i could care less 100% all better that TT

No they arent. Thats a fact. There isnt a player that is in college better than Taylor today thats a fact. You might think they are and they may eventually be, but not today and thats a fact that is indisputable no matter how much you troll, whine, yell, or make believe like a child.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

No they arent. Thats a fact. There isnt a player that is in college better than Taylor today thats a fact. You might think they are and they may eventually be, but not today and thats a fact that is indisputable no matter how much you troll, whine, yell, or make believe like a child.

I don’t think the word fact means what you think it means.

8 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Wrong yes there is. They all have better mechanics, pocket precense and are better than TT was in College and he is the Same as he was in college dispite 7 years of development. 

Sorry your football knowledge is as limited as the Bills Passing Offense that you think an argument of they are not in NfL yet so they are not better is your only answer

• Like (+1) 2

Tyrod is back,   i cant wait to watch him be mediocre.    im looking forward to his 2 plays per game that make u say,  hey,  good job Tyrod.   unfortunately,   we need a QB that can make 2 plays per drive....

but,  at least we wont have to watch a rookie throw up all over himself.

Tyrod clearly has to start today,  doesnt mean it wont be any less painful to watch than last week.      fun to be a Bills fan.

keep arguing whether or not it was a bad decision,  like it really matters......

17 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

Tyrod is back,   i cant wait to watch him be mediocre.    im looking forward to his 2 plays per game that make u say,  hey,  good job Tyrod.   unfortunately,   we need a QB that can make 2 plays per drive....

but,  at least we wont have to watch a rookie throw up all over himself.

Tyrod clearly has to start today,  doesnt mean it wont be any less painful to watch than last week.      fun to be a Bills fan.

keep arguing whether or not it was a bad decision,  like it really matters......

Yes I'm too looking forward to the two pass plays called that are innovative and actually has the primary target easily open and a 20+ yard reception down the field......   

May be a first this year.

6 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Yes I'm too looking forward to the two pass plays called that are innovative and actually has the primary target easily open and a 20+ yard reception down the field......   

May be a first this year.

i agree,  i cant wait to watch Tyrod throw a coupla bombs down the sideline that sail out of bounds.   

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Like this. :lol:

You mean Peterman had Clay wide open 20 yards deep with no one within 8 yards of him, looked at him yet threw it ob to a receiver who did have separation?

BTW next play he threw int #2.....

Answer that Petermaniacs.....

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You mean Peterman had Clay wide open 20 yards deep with no one within 8 yards of him, looked at him yet threw it ob to a receiver who did have separation?

So he pulled a Tyrod on that play, it's expected of a rookie not a 7 year vet.

17 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

The saftey is all over that pass.  Clay isnt open until the saftey flipped his hips to chase down the pass.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Guts does not overcome short. See: flutie 

I just don't know if the Bills can overcome losing the best dressed QB in the league if Taylor leaves.  That's gonna be tough.