Trump was right

T-Bomb

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Taking Trump and politics out of the equation

This thread has nothing to do with politics. Trump after losing the bid, called out Pegula as a loser owner, so far, he's correct in that statement.

If Pegula is the owner Trump thought he was (looks like it to me), what, are we going to just have to get lucky with another Bill Polian and maybe have some playoff success once every 30 years?  Bills fans are ok with this?

Edited by T-Bomb

I'm really not a fan of Beane and McDermott and I don't think they are the guys to end the drought, but that doesn't mean I want the Bills to relocate.

Its not fun being a bills fan right now and for a long time, but I couldn't imagine not watching/supporting the Bills.

One day we will get rewarded with this franchise. It won't be this year, it may not even be the next 10 years, but we will eventually have our day to witness Bills playoffs again, and hopefully a Superbowl

Just now, T-Bomb said:

This thread has nothing to do with politics. Trump after losing the bid, called out Pegula as a loser owner, so far, he's correct in that statement.

I understand, just didn't want any rapid liberals to pounce and make this into something it's not.

Also let's not forget St. Doug also jumped shipped because he didn't believe the Pegulas had a clue. And even though he paid the price having to work as an assistant a few years in Jax he's about to be vindicated in a major way and proved he was right about them.

Bottom line,  the Pegulas appear to be terrible sports franchise owners and not sure how they can continue to sell the fanbases of each respective franchise no matter how much money they continue to burn and throw around.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

I understand, just didn't want any rapid liberals to pounce and make this into something it's not.

Also let's not forget St. Doug also jumped shipped because he didn't believe the Pegulas had a clue. And even though he paid the price having to work as an assistant a few years in Jax he's about to be vindicated in a major way and proved he was right about them.

Bottom line,  the Pegulas appear to be terrible sports franchise owners and not sure how they can continue to sell the fanbases of each respective franchise no matter how much money they continue to burn and throw around.

“Rapid liberals” are they fast? If so, sign them up. 

6 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

He called him a loser owner because trump is a sore loser. 

You honestly think Trump is a sports expert and knew anything about Pegulas knowledge to how he would run the Bills franchise?

9 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Taking Trump and politics out of the equation, does anybody really believe the Pegulas are good owners or have a clue what they are doing?

The Sabres and Bills are complete messes and neither team is going anywhere soon.

And I still question why on earth they have kept people like Russ Brandon (who has even more power with the Pegulas since he's essentially the hatchet man for both teams now) and Jim Overdorf around.

Also considering how easily seduced they were by Rex Ryan and now Sean McD it just seems they are truly in over their heads.

My expectations are the organizations should absolutely be turned around within the year of new regimes.   This is ridiculous that they haven't been able to completely overhaul things to this point.  

If WNY sports fans are not ready to start questioning Pegula, then keep following the lemmings off the cliff I guess.

It's about wins & losses, Pegula's teams do nothing but lose.  I imagine this has something to do with how the organizations are being built.

Just now, White Linen said:

My expectations are the organizations should absolutely be turned around within the year of new regimes.   This is ridiculous that they haven't been able to completely overhaul things to this point.  

Until they completely 'drain the swamp' (to quote one of Trump's favorite lines) and rid themselves of the stench of the previous ownership nothing will change.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why Russ Brandon should still be employed by this organization. Don't want to hear he's just a marketing guy and has nothing to do with the team, he has everything to do with it and still very much pulling the strings behind the scenes from my understanding.

That's why the Pegulas need a true outsider as the leader of the organization. Just like they should have hired a real GM first and let him bring in his coach, not vice versa.

48 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

This franchise will never be a winner with Pegula.

He may have saved the WNY sports teams, but what the hell is the point of it all if they can't compete in their respective leagues?

McDermott has neutered himself and lost credibility with his players.

It's very clear that Peterman was not ready to start an NFL game, and if McBeane thought he was, the drought is not ending anytime soon.

It just may have been better for WNY'ers in the long run if both teams left the region.

Trump is never wrong. Just ask him.

Just now, T-Bomb said:

If WNY sports fans are not ready to start questioning Pegula, then keep following the lemmings off the cliff I guess.

It's about wins & losses, Pegula's teams do nothing but lose.  I imagine this has something to do with how the organizations are being built.

Yes, watching the Sabres leaves me feeling even more hopeless. Every team seems to make the hockey playoffs. I’m used to the Bills suffering, but it’s amazing how terrible the Sabres have been. It gives one little hope for the Bills.  

3 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

You honestly think Trump is a sports expert and knew anything about Pegulas knowledge to how he would run the Bills franchise?

It looks like he was correct in his assessment, no matter how it was derived.

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Yes, watching the Sabres leaves me feeling even more hopeless. Every team seems to make the hockey playoffs. I’m used to the Bills suffering, but it’s amazing how terrible the Sabres have been. It gives one little hope for the Bills.  

Russ Brandon is pulling the strings for the Sabres too. Pegula's truly believe this guy is a genius hence why I said fans of both teams are in trouble because of how easily swayed they are by used car salesmen types like Brandon, Rex Ryan, and now McD/Beane.

Just goes to show any braindead idiot can get rich if they are lucky like how Terry Pegula and his bartender wife did with oil.

9 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Those rapid liberals are the worst. They move far too briskly for my taste.

17 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Sure its risky, but I think we can based on the talent evaluation they have shown in choosing Peterman, then deciding he was a better option than Tyrod.

What about grabbing Poyer, Hyde, Hauschka, etc? Are these players taken into your consideration for talent evaluation OR just the Peterman call? Were you saying they sucked when they were 5 and 2 or just now in more of a hindsight manner?

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

Something about this franchise has to be, it's definitely not going to be the product on the field.

Guess what?  Season tickets will still sell like hotcakes.

It's a formula Ralph Wilson wrote and don't expect the Pegs to change it.  

Love it or leave it.