Around the NFL Week 11 - Who to Root For

26CornerBlitz

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually think it was Milano. Peterman was taken with our original 5th.

Ah ok. I wonder if we only had 1 pick in that round would we have never drafted Peterman?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Watching the Saints - Redskins and it’s amazing what a pass rush does. 

Out of the top 4 QBs in passer rating, Drew Brees has the lowest passer rating when under pressure. Saw an image on Twitter the other day. It’s somethig like 71 when he’s under pressure.

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Watching the Saints - Redskins and it’s amazing what a pass rush does. 

And it suddenly dawns on me:

1. Maybe the Saints are not the juggernaut we thought they were.

2. The Bills really are this bad.

3. The Redskins have spent most of the last 17 years seemingly TRYING to screw things up, yet they continue to be in a much better place than us.

Watching the Beat up, injured Skins just man handling the Saints in NO.  Makes me even angrier about the Bills game. They had to have quit. There’s no other plausible explanation for getting dominated like they did. Saints aren’t that good. They were pushed by the Bears and the Pack with Hundley.

Edited by zow2

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Watching the Beat up, injured Skins just man handling the Saints in NO.  Makes me even angrier about the Bills game. They had to have quit. There’s no other plausible explanation for getting dominated like they did. Saints aren’t that good. They were pushed by the Bears and the Pack with Hundley.

Saints got cocky after destroying the Bills last week and started to believe the press.  Didn't come ready to play today and you can't do that in the NFL.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Yikes I just saw Kizer’s stat line, he’a been brutal this year. I would Tyrod ends up with one of those 2 teams or Denver.

A lot of teams could improve with him.  My dark horse is back with the Ravens.  If flacco sucks next year they can replace him with TT.

Aaaand the saints came back. Lattimore getting hurt today really hurt their defense. Also struggled to get pressure. Hard to call a team winning 8 in a row a pretender though. 

I dont think its it’s a GREAT team but it’s a very very good one.