Bills Jersey Bingo

SinceThe70s

This thread was inspired by Virgil's closet, Yolo's Peterman Bingo thread and trying to figure out which Bills jersey to buy my son for Christmas. The #99 jersey just went out of style, decided to go the safe route and went with #12.

Check your closet and memory. Can you hit Bingo with Bills jerseys you've purchased?

For the record, I couldn't but I left off a few numbers from my purchase history in favor of numbers i thought might have been more popular.

BillsBingo.jpg

16 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

This thread was inspired by Virgil's closet, Yolo's Peterman Bingo thread and trying to figure out which Bills jersey to buy my son for Christmas. The #99 jersey just went out of style, decided to go the safe route and went with #12.

Check your closet and memory. Can you hit Bingo with Bills jerseys you've purchased?

For the record, I couldn't but I left off a few numbers from my purchase history in favor of numbers i thought might have been more popular.

BillsBingo.jpg

I wanna see the guy with a Leon Seals! jersey!

48 minutes ago, stuvian said:

Buy Kyle Williams' number. Everyone else is as transient as a migrant farmworker

Fred Jackson was a recent hand me down to my youngest and I was explaining to him why the jersey was still legit (unlike previous ones like #99, #13,...)

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Better get an 8 up there for the smart people

8 almost made the bingo card!

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Where’s that Rob Johnson 11

56 is disqualified if you bought a Lawrence Taylor jersey thinking it was a Bills one

I had Bledsoe jerseys for me and the boys...which nearly morphed into Roscoe Parrish. Would've included 11 if I remembered RJ, must be a lot of 11's out there.

11 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

96?

In hindsight, one that I missed was Taken Spikes #51

Yeah - that did me in!

10 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Better get an 8 up there for the smart people

HECK YEAH - Who needs PETER-MAN when you've got MOOR-MAN!  

Image result for brian moorman

Seriously though - how many NFL franchises have actually sold their punter's jerseys as pre-mades in all the stores?  What a brutal indictment of how bad the team has been in this drought.

Maybe the Ray Guy Raiders at some point??

Roscoe, Marshawn, Terell Owens, Trent Edwards, Sammy, LeSean, Moorman, Kyle, and Tasker (my personal favorite) rounds out mine. 

As you can see, didn't start buying jerseys until the drought basically.  Also, I love special teamers... Thinking of getting a Micah one.

Oh, and Freddy.

Edited by Elite Poster

1 hour ago, BobChalmers said:

Yeah - that did me in!

HECK YEAH - Who needs PETER-MAN when you've got MOOR-MAN!  

Image result for brian moorman

Seriously though - how many NFL franchises have actually sold their punter's jerseys as pre-mades in all the stores?  What a brutal indictment of how bad the team has been in this drought.

Maybe the Ray Guy Raiders at some point??

It is probably my favorite jersey and I’m wearing it today. I have no joke, probably at least 60 bills jerseys. The Moorman is the best.