Lets get crazy--Andrew Luck

dayman

Poisoned relationship in Indy. Coming of a season where he has a bad injury that is shrouded in mystery and potentially really bad long term for his shoulder. Perhaps a reasonable price is on his head (maybe only 1 1st or something). 

Lets get crazy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dayman said:

Poisoned relationship in Indy. Coming of a season where he has a bad injury that is shrouded in mystery and potentially really bad long term for his shoulder. Perhaps a reasonable price is on his head (maybe only 1 1st or something). 

Lets get crazy. 

It would still take a kings ransom to pull Andrew Luck

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

It would still take a kings ransom to pull Andrew Luck

Would it? Just b/c the owner is an insane opioid addict? I'm not seeing Luck pulling the same value it would take to move up to get a top 5 QB at this point...

2 minutes ago, dayman said:

Would it? Just b/c the owner is an insane opioid addict? I'm not seeing Luck pulling the same value it would take to move up to get a top 5 QB at this point...

China doll Sam Bradford got traded for a first...

Luck is worth atleast 2 firsts and a second minimum 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

...speaking of China doll Sam Bradford...a 3 for him would be a steal and allow us to nab a little OL and defense help...also a good move.

I still think fair value for Luck is at and all time bargain to buy low. There is no way he's worth what he was worth on draft day in terms of value swap...but he's likely worth more on the field if his shoulder is fine.

The bottom line is packaging all of our picks to gamble on a 21 year old when we have so many needs is not viable. We need a Luck/Bradford or something similar. 

Edited by dayman

16 minutes ago, dayman said:

It would.

Because of the market for him. There can be a ton of negatives, but there will be a bunch of teams in the bidding war.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Let's say he ends up a Bill... My guess is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Tyrod. 

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

No thanks on Luck, at this point NP has more upside and a higher ceiling. He's a very similar player to Luck anyway.

You really must be smoking some good crack

zero chance NP has more upside even if Luck is hurt.

Edited by Buffalo716