Haha Schopp so mad

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Because McDermott is using the culture he learned from Philly and Carolina and and Andy Reid who is in KC, and they are winning what's not to understand?

And how did I call you a libtards? That comment was clearly directed at Mike schopp, don't see how you can miss that. Obviously if you're conservative your not mentally challenged liberal.

I'm saying resorting to calling people libtards, I even as a conservative find to be a trademark of a stupid person I wouldn't want to be ideologically associated with. It's unnecessary and you come across as childish and uneducated, I'm saying you should probably grow up and pick up a book too. People have different opinions on things. I really hope you are a kid and not really this immature where you couldn't handle someone being liberal. It gets old, you come across as clueless and uneducated when you just toss out libtard. People who get chastised for such language usually react to calling that person a libtard. 

Summary, I'm not liberal, I'm a conservative, but I think you sound like a moron when you say things like that.

What did he learn from Philadelphia's winning culture in 2017, with their 2nd year first round QB? He was fired in 2011 their fall man for the bad defense. Carolina? Winning culture? How was that D last year? How was their record last year? Ron Rivera was on the hot seat the year before Cam had his MVP year. Not to mention them and KC are so up and down this year, I wouldn't heap praise on a winning culture for either of those teams. What a reach this is... It made just about as much sense as I expected it to.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm saying resorting to calling people libtards, I even as a conservative find to be a trademark of a stupid person I wouldn't want to be ideologically associated with. It's unnecessary and you come across as childish and uneducated, I'm saying you should probably grow up and pick up a book too. I'm saying, people have different opinions on things. I really hope you are a kid and not really this immature where you couldn't handle someone being liberal. It gets old, you come across as clueless and uneducated when you just toss out libtard. People who get chastised for such language usually react to calling that person a libtard. 

Summary, I'm not liberal, I'm a conservative, but I think you sound like a moron when you say things like that.

What did he learn from Philadelphia's winning culture in 2017, with their 2nd year first round QB? He was fired in 2011 their fall man for the bad defense. Carolina? Winning culture? How was that D last year? How was their record last year? Ron Rivera was on the hot seat the year before Cam had his MVP year. Not to mention them and KC are so up and down this year, I wouldn't heap praise on a winning culture for either of those teams. What a reach this is... It made just about as much sense as I expected it to.

People call each other names no big deal. I don't have the patience to beat around the Bush for people I dislike so it's just easier to refer to them as something when I know they will never change and aren't worth wasting my time on.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Because McDermott is using the culture he learned from Philly and Carolina and and Andy Reid who is in KC, and they are winning what's not to understand?

And how did I call you a libtard? That comment was clearly directed at Mike schopp, don't see how you can miss that. Obviously if you're conservative your not mentally challenged liberal.

I'm just speaking for myself here, but personally, as someone who got a warning point once for telling a virulently negative poster to "take off their poop colored glasses", I would not like to see this board degenerate to the sort of place where the language of virulently partisan politics gets tossed around eg "cuck" "libtard" etc etc.  I'm here to talk football and that wouldn't be an environment conducive to more-or-less friendly discussion.

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

People call each other names no big deal. I don't have the patience to beat around the Bush for people I dislike so it's just easier to refer to them as something when I know they will never change and aren't worth wasting my time on.

Easier for whom?  Please, Barb, step back and think a minute.  You're part of the general atmosphere and tone around here.  It might be easier to take a dump behind the monster RV at the tailgate vs waiting in line for the bathroom, but it would kinda suck for the random fan who steps in it, y'know?

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/16/2017 at 6:04 AM, Scott7975 said:

Thought provoking and intuitive?  Not really.  The guy is more like a message board troll.  Half his radio thoughts have come from something he read here.  He makes an opinion and has people call in.  When people speak against his opinion with one of their own he gets angry, insults caller, hangs up on caller, then goes on a 3 minute rant about how idiotic the callers are.

I've been listening to WGR since the 1990's when Chuck Dickerson was there. 

Unlike most Buffalo fans, I liked Jerry Sullivan and looked forward to him. He keeps it brutally honest and doesn't buy the chintzy excuses that OBD puts out.  

Let's go through the hosts. 

Howard - To me, he is the definition of 'ok' - you're not going to get much in the way of ideas, theories. After all, the guy has never eaten a strawberry. 

Jeremy White - He has been on the Offense needs to get modern (both Sabres and Bills) quicker than any host. He didn't buy Marrone hype, when several other WGR hosts did. He led the discussion on why Sammy Watkins was not being used. In general, I like him. He paces that show.

Sal Cappacio - I find him to be a non-stop talker and don't enjoy him. Anyway that he can work in the fact that he lived in Florida or has a son named Max, he does. "I will tell you" and "I go back to" are his catch phrases. 

John Murphy - Homer. 100% homer. 

Donald Jones - Really no depth or range. He echos John Murphy and that's about it. That day they were talking about Special Teams was mind numbing.  

Schopp - Consistently brings up new topics, new theories, new ideas. What I like about Schopp is he remembers all the reasons the Bills FO and Ownership made the decisions they made. He references history quite a bit, and puts timelines together on how/why decisions are made. 

Bulldog - Many times I find myself begging him to spit it out as he talks. He stutters and stammers quite a bit. But out of the hosts, he is in the Top 3. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

...and having our country manipulated by a foreign power was worth it just to see that, right? 

If the country was " manipulated " by a bunch of Facebook posts and the releasing of hacked emails then we really have no hope as folks are too stupid to make up their own minds. Seriously, libs must just think we are a country of maroons if they give that much credit to this stuff. Perosonally , I don't think it's as bad as all that. It had everything to do with HC, and close to zero to do with Russia or the internet. 

36 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If the country was " manipulated " by a bunch of Facebook posts and the releasing of hacked emails then we really have no hope as folks are too stupid to make up their own minds. Seriously, libs must just think we are a country of maroons if they give that much credit to this stuff. Perosonally , I don't think it's as bad as all that. It had everything to do with HC, and close to zero to do with Russia or the internet. 

You know when you have rags soaked in gasoline, it only takes a match to start a blaze. 40% of the country was primed to believe all kinds of garbage thanks to certain media outlets. Anyone who understands social media knows it only takes a nudge to push something already teetering off a ledge. 

But I can tell were you get your facts from. You recite them verbatim. So patriotic, and yet you seem to have no concern over a foreign leader manipulating our president. You can shovel the irony, it's so deep.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You know when you have rags soaked in gasoline, it only takes a match to start a blaze. The country was primed to believe all kinds of garbage thanks to certain media outlets. Anyone who understands social media knows it only takes a nudge to push something already teetering on a ledge. 

But I can tell were you get your facts from. You recite them verbatim. So patriotic, and yet you seem to have no concern over a foreign leader manipulating our president. You can shovel the irony, it's so deep.

I'm pretty sure the released emails weren't ever called fake. Just hacked. The match and gasoline were provided by eight years of Obama. Not some Facebook posts. I personally never even saw them. From what I know of them , they were just talking about divisive issues. Again I haven't seen anything about them called fake except they were fake Facebook accounts. The issues they talked about were real. I made up my mind as soon as HC was nominated, I imagine others did as well. That goes for both sides. Very divisive candidates that moved the needle one way or another. No ones mind was changed , just solidified. 

On 11/17/2017 at 5:05 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Got it, you're admitting you're a waste of time. I'll just ignore you from now on.

You've also failed to refute any points I've made relevant to football. 

But seriously, in the grand scheme of things... You should consider this, why do you just immediately throw a person away and their opinions because they may be liberal? You should really rethink things. Why should they be the one to change? And maybe not 25% of you and 75% of them, and that's giving yourself the benefit of the doubt. So much of what you say really just reflects why this country is in such disarray. The funny part is, you're too much like those "libtards" you hate to ever be able to have an intelligent conversation with each other. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

loyal to the end.

such a sad thing.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

No.

In case you haven't noticed, Taylor's just a few rungs up the suck ladder from the rookie.

If you really believe this, then you have no business commenting on anything football. And you said Peterman was better all along.  I'd find a better crusade in the future.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

loyal to the end.

such a sad thing.

Crusader till the end. Such an ignorant thing.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Says you?

Do us all a favor and piss off.

Truth hurts. Cockiness, and the "funny" posting comes back to bite you at the end.

Says you?

"us"-you mean the crusaders. most seem to be absent.

Just now, joesixpack said:

Says you?

He's miles better and you know it.

He is what he is. About the 15th best starter  (well not any more) in the league. Needs players around him to win with consitency and a scheme made for him

Just now, 34-78-83 said:

He's miles better and you know it.

He is what he is. About the 15th best starter  (well not any more) in the league. Needs players around him to win with consitency and a scheme made for him

:lol:

So all he needs is a system tailored around him.

And WRs he won't throw to, and an OL that will allow him to take 6 seconds to get the ball out and...

And WRs he won't throw to, and an OL that will allow him to take 6 seconds to get the ball out and...

Hey, you were equating him with Peterman, not I. :)

I just stated where he's at...

worked for Flacco and to a degree Eli. But no one wanted Tyrod long team it's about this team this year in the playoff hunt benching him for a player who is clearly not ready. Schoop was right. It makes zero sense.