Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Interesting that you only think the trade for Benjamin was only a win now move. Also interesting that you believe they don't have a plan and direction when every move made has been quickly, concisely and without fear to follow a plan. Making moves that quite frankly no regime has ever made so quickly to completely turn over a roster in 2 to 3 months in the history of the NFL. 

I'm not sure if you have been paying attention the last 6 months. You can disagree with the plan and the direction, but to say there is none is outright ignorant. 

I don't know who you are or where you have been...but, more posts like this please bro

Liked your take earlier about "removing the stink" too...you get it, I bet you trust the damn process

Bottom line: we get half a season to evaluate a rookie QB who was seen as more "pro-ready" than many college QBs coming out, he has had half of an NFL Season to sit and learn (mostly what not to do) and now we get to see what he has. 

As far as facing the Chargers in his first game, so what? They are a bottom 10 defense statistically, sure they have good DE's, but so do many NFL teams...it is what it is, I'm not any more scared of them than 5-6 other defenses we have already faced this season. And it isnt even really a road game either...Ball out Nasty Nate (or don't, and lets draft the future)

In a surprising move, the Buffalo Bills have decided to start rookie Nathan Peterman against the Los Angeles Chargers this weekend. What I want to do today is examine what Peterman has done well in a Bills uniform, what he will bring to the offense, and also look at some things that could get him into trouble.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In a surprising move, the Buffalo Bills have decided to start rookie Nathan Peterman against the Los Angeles Chargers this weekend. What I want to do today is examine what Peterman has done well in a Bills uniform, what he will bring to the offense, and also look at some things that could get him into trouble.

Real good read, does a good job of showing the positives and the negatives that Peterman will bring to the table. 

He is a rookie, he will make mistakes....but man it looks good watching a QUARTERBACK back there actually pull the trigger and make the throws. You can't make them if you don't take them. 

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

Not. As. A. Wildcard.

Do you think the Bills are gonna win their division with a losing record this year? Cmon. 

o.k.a.y........thats for e l a b r a t i n g what your arguement is???  Who the frig said i thought the bills are gonna win the division with a losing record???  Put those voices in your head @ bay......carry on nothing more here.....thanks....

i'm so freaking excited to see this kid play, i can't wait.

i let my seasons go this year because i could not stand to watch, in person, another season of Tyrod at the helm. I will be going to the Patriots, Colts and Dolphins games to see the kid in person. there are things you just can't see on TV and i want to see the little intangibles he brings to the table to get a full picture of what his potential may be.

psyched!

Edited by Foxx

THE BILLS TAKE ON PETERMAN: AN ACCURATE, RHYTHMIC PASSER

peterman-11-16-feature.jpg

With the change at quarterback made, there’s been much debate on how Nate Peterman’s play will impact the team. Buffalobills.com went to Peterman’s teammates for a handle on what the rookie quarterback’s skill set will bring to the offense.

i wasn't able to watch the game last week, and since this is a later game, i just realized that i won't be able to watch the game, (live at least) this sunday.  i actually get very interested to watch, and disney live !@#$s it all up.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i wasn't able to watch the game last week, and since this is a later game, i just realized that i won't be able to watch the game, (live at least) this sunday.  i actually get very interested to watch, and disney live !@#$s it all up.

I think you have a cold coming on I can hear your {cough} {cough} from here. 

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm so freaking excited to see this kid play, i can't wait.

i let my seasons go this year because i could not stand to watch, in person, another season of Tyrod at the helm. I will be going to the Patriots, Colts and Dolphins games to see the kid in person. there are things you just can't see on TV and i want to see the little intangibles he brings to the table to get a full picture of what his potential may be.

psyched!

I agree 100%.

I have season tickets, had them for a long time so this is the time of year I usually start skipping games through this horrible drought we have been in. I was all set to do it again this season but no way man not now, I also want to be there and cheer this kid on.

I am so glad we now have a head coach that is pushing hard to get better at QB, I am thinking this McD era is a real good thing now, this has me very excited not only for this season. So nice to see the Rex era and the other teams backup QB era put to bed. Find us a franchise worthy QB coach, first step Peterman, Go Bills

Edited by xRUSHx

23 minutes ago, JPP said:

o.k.a.y........thats for e l a b r a t i n g what your arguement is???  Who the frig said i thought the bills are gonna win the division with a losing record???  Put those voices in your head @ bay......carry on nothing more here.....thanks....

You can't make the playoffs with a losing record unless you win your division. 

Thats the concept that continues to elude you.

Edited by jmc12290

8 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree 100%.

I have season tickets, had them for a long time so this is the time of year I usually start skipping games through this horrible drought we have been in. I was all set to do it again this season but no way man not now, I also want to be there and cheer this kid on.

I am so glad we now have a head coach that is pushing hard to get better at QB, I am thinking this McD era is a real good thing now, this has me very excited not only for this season. So nice to see the Rex era and the other teams backup QB era put to bed. Find us a franchise worthy QB coach, first step Peterman, Go Bills

whats going on with your extra tix? available?

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Lol. no worries. i figured as much but had to ask, ya know? woulda been nice to sit with another forum member.

in any event, see ya there!

;)

Right on man, if any become available this year I'll throw you a PM.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

You can't make the playoffs with a losing record unless you win your division. 

Thats the concept that continues to elude you.

yes i am aware of that......