Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Im hopeful  here.....I just want my friggin team to win and win convincingly...if it takes a qb change then so be it....still believe and hope that they can fix the run defence cause without that everything is just gravy......Peterman's getting thrown into the fire...LAC are the 2nd most team to get at the QB this season.....I hope this kid can release it quickly and do it!

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you were so wrong for so long in your defense of Tyrod. i hope you understand that your analysis will never be taken seriously again.

Wrong. I said 20-18 isn't terrible. And I said TT isn't the long term answer but he is the best we have.I have said that all along. The dishonest posting form the crusaders continues. The hate for one man is beyond disturbing. Hopefully Peterman does well, but he is in a tough spot-I suppose the bad O line, run defense, bad pass rush will all get cleaned up Sunday. You and a few others need help.

Fred Smerlas is on the radio saying it's a joke to blame the bad run defense on TT.

Edited by JM2009

2 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I can't believe there are people who actually want Tyrod to keep playing. Haven't you seen enough to realize he's just not that good?

You realize that there have been people here that held it hope for EJ even after the London game right?

Some people just don't like change.

22 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

If the offense can manage to not go 3 and out, and sustain drives, then yes, we will see improved defensive efforts as well.

We couldn't stop nothing all day the last 2 weeks .. Maybe TT can replace Dareus!?

2 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I can't believe there are people who actually want Tyrod to keep playing. Haven't you seen enough to realize he's just not that good?

8-8 can make a playoff spot, I think. I think TT could have done that. But we'll see what happens. McDermott made it clear he doesn't care about the playoffs this season. And maybe he shouldn't, but for this starved fanbase, I hope this was the right move. We'll see Sunday. Lose that game and then we are done.

4 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

Human nature is to have a fear of the unknown, doesn't make much sense though when what you do know is bad

Just now, JM2009 said:

8-8 can make a playoff spot, I think. I think TT could have done that. But we'll see what happens. McDermott made it clear he doesn't care about the playoffs this season. And maybe he shouldn't, but for this starved fanbase, I hope this was the right move. We'll see Sunday. Lose that game and then we are done.

I must have missed McDermott saying that. I thought he said something more along the lines of the moves he making are an attempt to win now.

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You realize that there have been people here that held it hope for EJ even after the London game right?

Some people just don't like change.

Well, the Bills got 20 wins when TT played. They wouldn't have got 20 win from EJ if he had played 20 years. 5-4 where 8-8 could make the playoffs in a bad AFC is my only problem with the whole thing.

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you were so wrong for so long in your defense of Tyrod. i hope you understand that your analysis will never be taken seriously again.

Do you think this team was much better than a 20-18 team the last two and a half years? They weren't. He did ok.

Just now, JM2009 said:

Do you think this team was much better than a 20-18 team the last two and a half years? They weren't. He did ok.

Tyrod is not a quarterback. let me say it again for you but i'll say it slowly this time... Tryod is not a quarterback.

Fred Smerlas? the Smerlizer? Tyrod is being blamed for the defense? I am pretty sure it has to do with is qb play. You guys are trying too hard to twist this, it is quite simple really. The coach, coaches, or owner decided to make a change. I don t think it was anyone on this board. Telling people they need to get help is not persuasive debate. You might want to take your own advice.

Just now, Foxx said:

dishonest posting!! please point to me where McD said that. dishonest posting!!

He said today he understands the playoff issue with the fanbase, but he wants better than 5-4. Which is fine for him. But the playoffs are within reach in the bad AFC this season.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I think the TEAM blows.

They started out hot and teams have caught on. trading the better young talented players on the team only made it worse. 

Basically what they did was turn a talented team that needed a few adjustments(mainly better coaching on the defensive side of the ball) and morphed it into a 3 year rebuild project....for no apparent reason. 

Most fans(at least I think)will be on board this year no matter how many losses they rack up to close out the season, but if they don't start out hot in the 2018 campaign it will get ugly and once again the wheels will spin. 

I see a decent team that made the right choice to salvage playoff chances this year..if TT remained the starter we probably finish 7-9 or 8-8. With Peterman, playoffs become a possibility again. Now, Peterman may suck and not lead us there. The exciting part is, there's a chance he does. With TT, there was no chance.

Just now, Foxx said:

Tyrod is not a quarterback. let me say it again for you but i'll say it slowly this time... Tryod is not a quarterback.

You are so full of yourself Foxx. There are worse QBs in the NFL then TT. 20 -18 isn't bad for this team. Not one bit.

1 minute ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

I see a decent team that made the right choice to salvage playoff chances this year..if TT remained the starter we probably finish 7-9 or 8-8. With Peterman, playoffs become a possibility again. Now, Peterman may suck and not lead us there. The exciting part is, there's a chance he does. With TT, there was no chance.

8-8 would probably make the playoffs this year. I think TT could have beat Miami and the Colts at home. Maybe the Chargers or Miami on the road. We'll find out Sunday what Peterman can do. But neither QB can pass rush or play run defense.

9 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

He said today he understands the playoff issue with the fanbase, but he wants better than 5-4. Which is fine for him. But the playoffs are within reach in the bad AFC this season.

and that is why he made the change!.

don't you get it yet? Tyrod is not a quaterback. he never was and he never will be. 

he is very limited in what he can do on a field. the main problem is the 6 inch space between the ears. he's got all the god given talent in the world but when you can't see receivers running wide open in front of your eyes, there is nothing under the sun that is ever going to help you with that. he is exactly the same quarterback he was when he came out of college, that scouting report seven years ago is as accurate today as it was then.

my god, wake the !@#$ up.

Edited by Foxx