Goodwin played today after losing his son

15 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

If you had some firmer moral high ground perhaps you'd have the impetus for a more poignant take.:rolleyes:

You want to take personal shots at Bills players in the majority of your TSW posts.....but then pause for a moment of silence periodically.......cuz,...ya' know.....being compassionate is what you are ALL ABOUT. :doh:    

OK then, keep that in mind next time you are POS'ing the next Bills player whose games you don't watch that you decide you hate.:thumbsup: 

Other than Sam Watkins, I don't recall criticizing anyone outside of their football performance.

And - again - you've derailed this thread, which was to show sympathy for a man who'd just lost his infant son, and turned it into pure **** - so don't try to turn it around on me.  Only a pathetic person would do something like that.  Try the shoe on.

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Other than Sam Watkins, I don't recall criticizing anyone outside of their football performance.

And - again - you've derailed this thread, which was to show sympathy for a man who'd just lost his infant son, and turned it into pure **** - so don't try to turn it around on me.  Only a pathetic person would do something like that.  Try the shoe on.

While expressing empathy for Goodwin I chose to point out that we should be more understanding at ALL TIMES.........Teef, Teeflebees and you took it there because you have a bone to pick with me........and you should know you aren't going to get satisfaction and derailing the thread with manufactured outrage isn't going to change that.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

While expressing empathy for Goodwin I chose to point out that we should be more understanding at ALL TIMES.........Teef, Teeflebees and you took it there because you have a bone to pick with me........and you should know you aren't going to get satisfaction and derailing the thread with manufactured outrage isn't going to change that.

oh stop it.  no one took it there other than yourself.  be an adult, and at least admit your faults.  badol, it's not that your posts aren't well written, but rather you decided to take such random, pointless stances at the weirdest time.  you want so hard to be right on a message board, that you've actually lied and made up false narratives.  don't be annoyed with anyone but yourself.  this isn't on other posters, and to say so it just bush league.

19 minutes ago, teef said:

things seem to always go well for badol.

Not always but if the primary heat I get in a thread is from a few trolls that were out raking leaves or apple picking during Bills games.......that's no sweat.  

Keep derailing the thread though.......get the last word! :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Not always but if the primary heat I get in a thread is from a few trolls that were out raking leaves or apple picking during Bills games.......that's no sweat.  

Keep derailing the thread though.......get the last word! :thumbsup:

oh yeah.  it's everyone else's fault that thread went like this.  you're not very good at things...are you?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

oh yeah.  it's everyone else's fault that thread went like this.  you're not very good at things...are you?

I've been here for over 8 years and have literally NEVER had dialogue with this cat.  Zero.  But now I've suddenly, "got a bone to pick," with him.  You're right.  Lying and making false narratives.  But I guess it takes a special kind of awesome to slam a player in a thread like this.  Gug out.

On 11/13/2017 at 9:06 AM, John in Jax said:

I agree with your 2nd sentence wholeheartedly, and not to beat a dead horse, but all these players "protesting" by kneeling are doing it at work...they're on "company time."  Just like ALL of us (who work for someone else), there are rules to be followed, and you can't just do whatever you want while at work.  IOW, your freedom of speech ENDS when you step onto company property.

That being said, I'm surprised that Goodwin suited up and played.

Say rather, your freedom of speech may be curtailed by employer regulations (on or off company property). 

It's really the NFL's business how and whether they regulate this, and they've apparently chosen.

On 11/13/2017 at 6:35 AM, Nervous Guy said:

Indeed...I think never, really.

No.  You never recover from losing a child, or even a late miscarriage.

It's one of those things at best, you just learn to deal and move on, but it's always there.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No.  You never recover from losing a child, or even a late miscarriage.

It's one of those things at best, you just learn to deal and move on, but it's always there.

Not sure I'll ever move on, I'm dealing with it.  I'm 9 months in, gonna be a long road.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:29 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

Dude I Dont converse with you because I’ve seen the **** you post.  

I see the name and scroll past.  

JMHO

Wow. That was quite emotional to watch knowing the reason. I can't believe he played that game.

As for Badol... you just too dense to get it don't you? Even if all you wrote were true, there is a TIME AND SPACE for everything. Yeah humans are imperfect beings,  so? What makes you the all-mighty one to **** on him in THIS thread, for that specific situation? You'd go to a funeral to mention the dead guy stole a cookie from you in high school

Baldo: Frankly the items you condemned Goodwin for are unfounded and show a bias against the player and his decisions. He focused on football, and participated in the Olympics. One did not prevent the other...injuries did, and most if not all occurred during practice/games.

For someone who claims to have been through loss, whether comparable or otherwise to goodwins; to focus on what he clearly is opinionated negatively on.....and comment in a post that was clearly meant positively towards Goodwin and the emotion he shows....clearly shows not only a lack of empathy....but also a lack of sympathy.

Everything you spouted cannot be proven. They are "facts" in your mind alone, which unfortunately in our day and age isn't unusual. People determine "facts" now but what information benefits them most, and not by what is factually accurate. I hadn't posted in years until today, this actually made me sign on.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

44 minutes ago, Jdragon2 said:

Baldo: Frankly the items you condemned Goodwin for are unfounded and show a bias against the player and his decisions. He focused on football, and participated in the Olympics. One did not prevent the other...injuries did, and most if not all occurred during practice/games.

For someone who claims to have been through loss, whether comparable or otherwise to goodwins; to focus on what he clearly is opinionated negatively on.....and comment in a post that was clearly meant positively towards Goodwin and the emotion he shows....clearly shows not only a lack of empathy....but also a lack of sympathy.

Everything you spouted cannot be proven. They are "facts" in your mind alone, which unfortunately in our day and age isn't unusual. People determine "facts" now but what information benefits them most, and not by what is factually accurate. I hadn't posted in years until today, this actually made me sign on.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

People like to have their brief moment of sympathy and then move back to their regularly scheduled hating.

How many close family members has Marcel Dareus lost in HIS life and how many of you have called him a POS or similar?  

Statute of limitations I guess?

I can admittedly be judgmental myself.......there is a certain poster here that made a waitress at Danny's cry one night when he cruelly and inexplicably made light of her childs accidental death then booked.   THAT is being an assh*le....can't respect that and might be a bit too grudgey about it.......but eternal damnation?  Perhaps not even that is a guarantee.......but wait, it's the internet so DEFINITELY.

The complaints about my point in this thread just serve to back up my point.   Keep your criticism between the white lines.  You don't know these players and they aren't just good or bad because that's not how people are.    You don't know me either, fwiw.  Not sure how many examples of this grown men have to see before they can accept it as fact.  You think I'm going to hell for making a point you don't want to hear at a certain time in some random internet thread?   I can turn the other cheek........I will still save a spot for you.:devil:

But if any of you would like to discuss my eternal damnation further after you get out of mass on the Sunday of that Patriots game you know where to find me.:thumbsup:

Nope?  That's what I thought.  Continue on with your internet outrage.

(And it's God....not "god" Mr. Holier than)

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Say rather, your freedom of speech may be curtailed by employer regulations (on or off company property). 

It's really the NFL's business how and whether they regulate this, and they've apparently chosen.

It absolutely can be curtailed by employer off company property.

I used to have a very high clearance and was told that many kind of public posting including FaceBook could result in clearance being pulled resulting to being let go for lack of work even if it is not job related.  Ironically my clearance was pulled due to a medical condition which already had been cleared up a year earlier resulting in resulting in clearance being pulled resulting to being let go for lack of work.