Week 11: Chargers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced, Jordan Matthews Out

26CornerBlitz

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Well at least I don't have to see this...

1st -10 Tolbert up the middle no gain

2nd -10 Tolbert off tackle -2 yards

3rd -12 Swing pass to Tolbert 2 yards

4-10 Punt

I'd like to think that since McDermott made this bold move, he doubles up on it and lets Peterman throw the football around to all the eligible Bills receivers. The Chargers will be loading the box expecting McCoy, but I hope we see a real franchise culture change to a modern NFL offense. This will extend McCoy's Bills career as an added bonus.

BILLS TODAY: PETERMAN-BENJAMIN CONNECTION GOES BACK TO GRUDEN CAMP

bills-today-11-18-story.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Nov. 18th.

TOP 10 REASONS WHY THE BILLS WILL TURN THE TIDE IN LA

top-10-week-11-story.jpg

The Bills are headed west this weekend to take on the Los Angeles Chargers. As they prepare for the AFC matchup, here's 10 reasons why they can turn the tide.

Everyone makes fun of that place but if you were an actual fan of the chargers or the team they are playing, what a cool place to see a game. Even the nose bleeds are close. Can’t be a bad seat there and probably have an environment like no other. It probably feels like they are playing a game just for you and a few friends. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Everyone makes fun of that place but if you were an actual fan of the chargers or the team they are playing, what a cool place to see a game. Even the nose bleeds are close. Can’t be a bad seat there and probably have an environment like no other. It probably feels like they are playing a game just for you and a few friends. 

Weird thing: the stadium certainly isn't full, yet the cheapest ticket on Stubhub today is $100 .... I do want to see a game there. The schedule wasn't my friend this year with Thanksgiving coming up, so I guess it won't be a Bills game.

HOW TO WATCH BILLS VS. CHARGERS

Matchup_info_11-19.jpg

Bills fans, whether you’re in Western New York or elsewhere, you’ll be able to follow the Bills as they take on the Los Angeles Chargers on the road.

Game Date/Time:

Sunday, Nov. 19  at 4:05 p.m. E.T.

Broadcast Information:

FOX

Television:

Play-by-Play: Chris Myers

Color Analyst: Daryl Johnston

Sideline:  Laura Okmin

Bills Radio Network:

Buffalo:* WGR550 (550 AM)

Toronto:* Fan 590 (590 AM)

Rochester: WCMF (96.5 AM) and WROC (950 AM)

Syracuse:  WTKW (99.5 FM) and WTKV (105.5 FM)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
Fairburn's prediction

It's tough to pick in favor of a rookie quarterback making his first start on the road. However, it's even tougher to do so in this case, because the Bills' defense has been thrashed in consecutive weeks to the tune of 81 points. The Bills also haven't played particularly well on the road this season. The Chargers are a beatable team, and I expect Peterman to play well in his first start, but I'll take the Chargers in a close game. 

Chargers 27, Bills 25

Agree, I see a competitive game played well by Nate but the Bills will lose a close one.