Bills vs. Saints Postgame - Total Domination

26CornerBlitz

35 minutes ago, skibum said:

They were at home and had ten days between games, the last one being an embarrassing blowout - and they still laid an egg. I don't know how they recover from this one .

This is where coaching and veteran leadership have to come to the fore. It’s all about getting off the mat and responding positively. I think this team is in at a crossroads in that regard. 

The Saints remain one of the NFL's hottest teams, extending their winning streak to seven games. Mark Ingram led the way with three of New Orleans' franchise-record six rushing touchdowns, resulting in a 47-10 dismantling of the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. Here's what we learned in Orchard Park:

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Offensive and defensive lines are atrocious. 

Good thing we just locked up Eric Wood.??

Bingo!!  Most would rather trash TT, but the Vikings are 7-2 behind Casey freakin Keenam!  There is so much more to football than just having a great QB. Unfortunately, we have a dearth of talent on both lines in addition to a below average QB. That said, might as well give The Peter Man a shot...

Granted, it was garbage time but I am under the impression the Saints were not looking to give up anything and were hanging their hats on denying us points at home, even at the bitter end.  Given that, Peterman looked impressive.  His passes were crisp, we made quick decisons and the ball moved with a velocity I have not seen from TT in all his years.  I think the question is, should the Bills offense stall out again, does Coach do a switch if it meas the difference between 6-4 or 5-5?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

For all the talk of Process and character and DNA

I saw the same soft give up Bills team of 17 years

Embarrassing ass kicking with them running the ball 24 consecutive times. 300 yards rushing surrendered before two kneel downs in victory formation. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Anyone who believes that **** is fooling themselves.

These guys will be gone before the end of year two if they really think they can go with character over talent. 

They've been pretty systematic about dumping most all the talent from the team since they got here.

The NEW ORLEANS SAINTS defeated Buffalo 47-10 to improve to 7-2. The Saints, who have won seven consecutive games after starting 0-2, are the second team in the Super Bowl era to win its next seven games immediately following an 0-2 start. The other team to accomplish the feat – 1993 Dallas Cowboys – won the Super Bowl in that season.

The Saints rushed for 298 yards and a franchise-record six touchdowns against the Bills. New Orleans is the fifth team in NFL history – including the postseason – to rush for at least 295 yards and six touchdowns in a single game, joining the 1940 Chicago Bears (December 8, 1940, NFL Championship), 1950 New York Giants (November 19, 1950), 1951 Los Angeles Rams (November 18, 1951) and 1957 Cleveland Browns (November 24, 1957).

New Orleans running back MARK INGRAM rushed for 131 yards and three touchdowns in today’s victory,joining GEORGE ROGERS (November 8, 1981) and RICKY WILLIAMS (October 22, 2000) as the only Saints players to rush for at least 130 yards and three touchdowns in a game.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz