Every Dareus hater, APOLOGIZE

CanadianFan

27 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Revisionist history to make justify the Bills' bad moves just like the Bills apologists now claiming that Dareus was disrupting the locker room when there was nothing ever even hint that he was any kind of trouble in the locker room.

I have called him a cancer, I never said he was disruptive- and while I know you could be talking about other people, I just want to make my comments clear... I believe he was a cancer- McD wants buy in, and players to take ownership, yet you have someone like MD who is late for meetings, and carries himself with a “who gives a crap” attitude.... that stuff can spread to the younger players and kick “buy in” right in the nuts....

8 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

And here we go again.... it’s all about the compensation... I sincerely hope you don’t look at him for the 6th and think that’s the depth of the deal...

It's a cynical remark to point out at a BAD TRADE that shouldn't have been made. We still got cap space this year. We could've done this trade in off-season.  You never weaken a roster while in a hunt. Stupid move by a rookie GM. Correct move, BAD TIMING.

Just now, CanadianFan said:

It's a cynical remark to point out at a BAD TRADE that shouldn't have been made. We still got cap space this year. We could've done this trade in off-season.  You never weaken a roster while in a hunt. Stupid move by a rookie GM. Correct move, BAD TIMING.

Ok.  You do know that by trading him in the off season, we would have dead cap monies in 2018 and 2019, right?

19 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Bull manure.  The Bills aren't where they need to be against poor teams like the Jests, either, and it's NOT going to be fixed any time soon ... any more that it has never been fixed over the last 17 years. 

A team that continuously sheds its best talent for reasons other than absolute necessity -- ie, they're up against the cap  -- is never going to win anything as the Bills' 2 winning seasons in this century attest, but keep making excuses for them if it makes you feel better.  The proof is in how many players that the Bills didn't want go to other teams and have productive or good or great or even HOF careers while the Bills wallow in the same losing rut they've claimed as their own since 2000.

And the names of those HOFs who went elsewhere are?

On 11/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, MAJBobby said:

Again why make a conditional 6th round pick trade in a season you are fighing for playoffs. 

Because his 2019 salary had guarantees it, I believe. They did not want any of his money on the books any longer than necessary. He was getting cut during the season if we could not find a trade partner.

They are absolutely missing the talent but I still like the trade.

No apologies here.  Dareus played his way out of here a la Marshawn Lynch.  If Dareus gets it together like Marshawn (or actually, gets good enough lawyers to keep him playing while his DUI is continued to a fare thee well and all the witnesses die off), then good for him.  We didn't see a single play from him this year like the Jax play posted earlier where he blew up the center.  Dareus was one player, the D hasn't gone south just because he left.  But like all debates on TSW, Dareus tastes great to some, less filling to others.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Revisionist history to make justify the Bills' bad moves just like the Bills apologists now claiming that Dareus was disrupting the locker room when there was nothing ever even hint that he was any kind of trouble in the locker room.

That is not my point AT ALL.

40 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

And the names of those HOFs who went elsewhere are?

Future HOFers: LT Jason Peters, one of the all time great OLers to play the game, and RB Marshawn Lynch, but I suppose they were before you discovered football, right?

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

Future HOFers: LT Jason Peters, one of the all time great OLers to play the game, and RB Marshawn Lynch, but I suppose they were before you discovered football, right?

Peters yes and on the first ballot.

Lynch will have to go the Terrell Davis route at best.

15 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Wow. The hostility is really ridiculous. It was a simple question. Is that OK Ted Bundy?Might want to address those anger management issues before the body count hits twenty. I know you had a rough childhood but therapy can do wonders. 

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH