A Century of Communism

November 7th 2017 marks the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution.  Although the Soviet Union died at 75 it's effects can still be felt around the world from North Korea to Cuba to Venezuela

So comrades, has Communism been a positive or negative impact on the World?

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nov. 7 has been declared the National Day for the Victims of Communism.

DOD8yqdWsAA4I8U.png

Who has a problem with the National Day for the Victims of Communism? This guy…

Screen-Shot-2017-11-07-at-6.11.20-PM.png

Honoring Victims of Communism = White Nationalism................................Liberalism is a mental disorder

And who were the most ardent anti-Communists in the '20s and '30s?  Nazis.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Communism destroyed the Nazis.  On that measure alone, against everything else (no, I'm not forgetting the Khmer Rouge, the PRC, Stalin's purges, Holodomor, etc.) I'd say it's net positive.

That’s like saying good thing you got a heart attack before the cancer killed you.   Both are a plague on 20th century and should be exorcised forever.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, GG said:

That’s like saying good thing you got a heart attack before the cancer killed you.   Both are a plague on 20th century and should be exorcised forever.

This. I hate NAZIs and loathe commies. The world would be a far better place had neither ever existed.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Azalin said:

This. I hate NAZIs and loathe commies. The world would be a far better place had neither ever existed.

If they hadn't existed, what history would our current progressives ignore?

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

Honoring Victims of Communism = White Nationalism................................Liberalism is a mental disorder

Always remember kids: SJWs always lie.

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

You think Trump is a progressive? He embraces Putin and the "good Nazis", "on many sides", ignoring history (or he just doesn't know it, like he was surprised there were so many countries in the world), and admiring autocratic rulers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Oo goody!  Now we get to hear about how communism totally works it's just that those filthy eurotrash didn't do it right!  Thanks, tibs!

Oo goody! Now we get to hear how no government involvement in the economy would be awesome and how capitalism was always always good! (Forget the horrors of the African slave trade) 

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

:lol:

Oh, I'm sure they could find something.

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

:lol:

Criticizing Communism Now a Form of White Nationalism

The new talking point for anything against the left

That's their current MO - redefine something and then hate it for what they now deem it to be. Idiots.

12 hours ago, GG said:

More like saying Ebola protected you from Marburg.  Both suck a whole hell of a lot...but one sucks slightly more.