Bills Related Depression as a Tardy Excuse

The Dean

18 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I think we can all relate. A Bills loss ruins my week for me. When we win, I can't get enough football. When we lose, I'll watch maybe a couple more games.

I watch all the games.  Great if they win, and stinks if they lose.  Doesn't affect my week either way.  I used to get all bent out of shape after a loss, but that seems to have changed over time.  I do get pissed, however, if I stay up for a prime time game and they lose.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:55 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I watch all the games.  Great if they win, and stinks if they lose.  Doesn't affect my week either way.  I used to get all bent out of shape after a loss, but that seems to have changed over time.  I do get pissed, however, if I stay up for a prime time game and they lose.

Well, I hope you turned it off by the 3rd quarter.  It was tough to watch.

In general I do feel better weeks after a win.  Maybe it's because of clocks back but I've been dragging all week after last Thursday

16 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Well, I hope you turned it off by the 3rd quarter.  It was tough to watch.

In general I do feel better weeks after a win.  Maybe it's because of clocks back but I've been dragging all week after last Thursday

Same here. I usually feel better around Weds after a Sunday loss (Sunday after a Thursday loss). But that Jets game really pissed me off. Hoping for better performance this Sunday. 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Exactly how I feel.  I was more pissed Thursday because it was a division game against an inferior opponent.  When we lose the games we should win, it pisses me off.  When we lose games to teams who should beat us, I don't get upset about it, unless we shot ourselves in the foot.

I rarely even think about a game more than a day after it's played.

23 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I didn't come here from Thursday afternoon until yesterday. Just a brutal performance and I hated the team and all you for a few days........

JK. I only hate the trolls.

Was wondering why the board seemed like such a better place for a few days