Why did our D suck so bad tonight?

Klaista2k

At least we got a 6th for him. I feel so much better :lol:

Yeah. I'm still mad at DairyAss for becoming a lard-ass after he got paid. His "going where's he wanted bull ****" is tired stick. He was wanted here and we wanted him to buy in and play hard, make the right decisions off the field and give a **** about playing football. He didn't do that and we wasted a franchise pick on a franchise dick.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dareus never made a difference in any of our wins and if he played last night he certainly would of made no difference again like he always does......now we all miss this POS??? really people??

Dareus never made a difference in any of our wins and if he played last night he certainly would of made no difference again like he always does......now we all miss this POS??? really people??

This isnt hundsight on my part. Ive stayed consistent. You can go and read the trade thread. He eats double teams freeing the LBs in the running game and leaves the rushers singled in the passing game.

You need a mix of talent and character. If your locker room is strong enough, which I believe the Bills is, you can have a few talented knuckleheads. They should have embraced him and hopefully get him to buy in instead of setting an example with him.

To further my point Shaq Lawson is the highest drafted player in our roster at pick 19. I will guarantee (without looking) that every other team has guy(s) pocked hugher than that.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

They only ran 14 times because they weren't having any success. Do you really believe that if they were having success running the ball, they would have stopped?

They weren't going to feature the run with Lynch out. Another real test coming next week.

They weren't going to feature the run with Lynch out. Another real test coming next week.

Lynch at 3.7 ypc.....Jalen Rashard at 4.5 ypc. Yep....they didn't have anyone to carry the ball without Lynch.

So you're saying with Lynch out, even if they were having success running the ball, they still would have abandoned it?

Lynch is averaging 3.7 YPC, his highest rushing total was 76 yards in week one. He is toast.

Yep.....but the Raiders aren't going to run the ball without Lynch in the lineup.

Lynch at 3.7 ypc.....Jalen Rashard at 4.5 ypc. Yep....they didn't have anyone to carry the ball without Lynch.

So you're saying with Lynch out, even if they were having success running the ball, they still would have abandoned it?

Jalen Rashard? Stop looking at numbers. You're really trying to tell me that he's a feature back by looking at YPC in a limited role? Please. Forte and Powell ran through big holes last night because the Bills' DL got handled on too many occasions.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The Hughes call bothered me...selfish as I was, nfl officials dont like to be showed up. He obviously made multiple comments but Tom Brady screams and goes off on officials multiple times a game but has never been flagged.

I am petty. At that point, with the game out of hand, if I were McDermott I would have thrown the challenge flag. I would have made them review and respot the ball before assessing the penalty. Basically, they would have had to admit that they were wrong and then they flagged a guy for complaining that they were wrong, in essence they handed the Jets a 1st down instead of forcing them to punt.