Breaking News: The Bills Realize the Truth

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I think I found the suicide watch group. The Bills Olines and Dlines got exposed tonight. Taylor didnt help but he isnt to blame tonight. There just isnt enough talent on the offense. I think getting Clay back and Benjamin in the line up will help. The defense has always been weak against the pass. Seem like the defense was playing with ten guys. The oline has been inconsistent all season. They will bounce back but I am still not sold on them being a playoff team

The Jets have played well tonight and deserve to win. On the other hand, this might be the worst game the Bills have played in a couple years anyway. Everything they've been doing right thus far this season, they've done wrong tonight. Lots of penalties including wildly undisciplined ones, poor tackling, poor play calling, poor offensive and defensive line play, committing turnovers and failing to take advantage or opportunities for takeaways, not to mention some really creative stupidity (Nick O'Leary assuming the play was over because he lost his balance and went down without being touched leading to a forced fumble because he wasn't anticipating being tackled.)

The only bright spot that I could see in the whole game is that Zay Jones appears to be losing his rookie jitters and is now catching everything that comes his way. I'll give Sean McDermott a mulligan for this game, but not the pressure is on him to get the team to do a quick turnaround and beat an opponent in ten days that is probably better than the Jets.

Wow I think I found the suicide watch group. The Bills Olines and Dlines got exposed tonight. Taylor didnt help but he isnt to blame tonight. There just isnt enough talent on the offense. I think getting Clay back and Benjamin in the line up will help. The defense has always been weak against the pass. Seem like the defense was playing with ten guys. The oline has been inconsistent all season. They will bounce back but I am still not sold on them being a playoff team

It's crazy how many people think the quarterback has nothing to do with sacks. It's on the QB to get the ball out before he goes down. Taylor is as bad as anyone at avoiding sacks.

I'll give Sean McDermott a mulligan for this game, but not the pressure is on him to get the team to do a quick turnaround and beat an opponent in ten days that is probably better than the Jets.

The "process" will definitely be put to the test after this one.

It's crazy how many people think the quarterback has nothing to do with sacks. It's on the QB to get the ball out before he goes down. Taylor is as bad as anyone at avoiding sacks.

I didnt say Taylor didnt take sacks. He even go the jitters when he felt pressure around him. The Dline of the Jets man handled the Bills. The Bills Oline couldnt open holes or sustain blocks. I think some early picks next draft will be for Oline.

The Jets have played well tonight and deserve to win. On the other hand, this might be the worst game the Bills have played in a couple years anyway. Everything they've been doing right thus far this season, they've done wrong tonight. Lots of penalties including wildly undisciplined ones, poor tackling, poor play calling, poor offensive and defensive line play, committing turnovers and failing to take advantage or opportunities for takeaways, not to mention some really creative stupidity (Nick O'Leary assuming the play was over because he lost his balance and went down without being touched leading to a forced fumble because he wasn't anticipating being tackled.)The only bright spot that I could see in the whole game is that Zay Jones appears to be losing his rookie jitters and is now catching everything that comes his way. I'll give Sean McDermott a mulligan for this game, but not the pressure is on him to get the team to do a quick turnaround and beat an opponent in ten days that is probably better than the Jets.

The redskins game in 2015 was significantly worse than this one.

He was sacked once in the previous 2 games. I agree that he takes sacks, but he avoids tons and the Bills o-line is NOT a good pass blocking unit overall. Mills and Ducasse are legitimately bad pass blockers.

Edited by dave mcbride

Whatever, cheers to you who don't think trap games exist.

This wasn't a trap game. It was a divisional game on the road on primetime.... Why would the Bills look past this game?....

The Bills got their arse handed to them in every facet of the game. Plain and simple