The Carolina Pipeline fully open, do they use it again???

MAJBobby

And Cam Newton wearing his welcome out in Carolina who fully expects Beane to make a call and see if they can get Cam for little compensation in the offseason.

Carolina will gain major cap space and Richardson gets to save on the Bottomline (something we all know he is about)

I hope not, he's not a guy I would enjoy cheering for.

Its funny I raised an eyebrow when I read Adam Schein's tweet "Finally, Kelvin Benjamin gets to play with a real quarterback. Love this for Bills. They are making the playoffs."

Taylor is the guy. The Bills will work out a long term deal with him. He's a true team player and protects the ball, he's not worried about his stats he's worried about winning. Watching him develop has been frustrating yet fun.

If the Bills don't have to waste draft picks to move up for a rookie QB then they can focus on building this team and grooming Peterman to take over for Taylor. Build the OL build the D and keep the line moving.

I hope not, he's not a guy I would enjoy cheering for.

Its funny I raised an eyebrow when I read Adam Schein's tweet "Finally, Kelvin Benjamin gets to play with a real quarterback. Love this for Bills. They are making the playoffs."

Yeah forgive me if I dont put much stock in what Adam Schein tweets

Is Star Lotulelei a free agent?

For the record yes he is.

Is there something I missed that Carolina isnt happy with Cam?

That is a serious question, because I've seen multiple posts here saying something similar to your original post.

I do find it hard to believe Carolina would trade him though

Edited by billsfan11

Is there something I missed that Carolina isnt happy with Cam?

That is a serious question, because I've seen multiple posts here saying something similar to your original post.

I do find it hard to believe Carolina would trade him though

Hurney has never been a fan.

Cam at odds with media and Richardson is always about the optics

Hurney just traded his No1 WR without even talking to his Franchise QB.

Hurney likes smaller speed guys not an ideal fit for Cam he uses bigger bodied catch radius guys because of his spotty accuracy

Hurney has never been a fan.

Cam at odds with media and Richardson is always about the optics

Hurney just traded his No1 WR without even talking to his Franchise QB.

Hurney likes smaller speed guys not an ideal fit for Cam he uses bigger bodied catch radius guys because of his spotty accuracy

Fair points.

Interesting theory, I guess we will see what happens

I think they will be in the Star Lotulelei market this offseason, among other Panthers players. If Cam became available, of course they would be interested. Is that even a question? Beane knows these players better than the new Carolina GM. If they aren't his guys then Beane will gladly take them because many were his.

I think they will be in the Star Lotulelei market this offseason, among other Panthers players. If Cam became available, of course they would be interested. Is that even a question? Beane knows these players better than the new Carolina GM. If they aren't his guys then Beane will gladly take them because many were his.

I agree not to mention if they are targets then you have to think they fit the culture that McD and Beane want. And have that DNA you hear them talk about.