So, 4-12 predictors...how's that working out?

OCinBuffalo

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I said 5 win team, I'm not wrong yet.

Let's see what happens starting Thurs night. Normally, a game like the upcoming Jets game is where the franchise would falter, and finish with 6/7 wins on the season.

Ok. Root for them to lose then. Great way to be a fan.

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

I can tell that you really like you and I think that's great! :thumbsup:;):):wacko::unsure::wub:

Yes you did

When? Please give me your source.

I've never rooted for the Bills to lose or tank. Tanking doesn't work in the NFL like other sports.

Picking the Bills to win 5 games before the season is rooting for them to lose??? When did this happen?

Edited by T-Bomb

Did I say I would root for them to lose?

Jesus Christ...

You certainly implied that there was a good chance we're staring down the barrel of a 9 game losing streak and you seemed to think that being right was really important. Edited by 4merper4mer

I said 5 win team, I'm not wrong yet.

Let's see what happens starting Thurs night. Normally, a game like the upcoming Jets game is where the franchise would falter, and finish with 6/7 wins on the season.

I would say normally we would have lost to the raiders yesterday. Edited by Scott7975

You certainly implied that there was a good chance we're staring down the barrel of a 9 game losing streak and you seemed to think that being right was really important.

So you mentally added a bunch of text to a post to make it better fit your perception, got it.

Fanhood pissing match threads are always a good time.

I predicted 5-11, and I still get the same pretend Terry Pegula bonus points that the superfans get! What a country!

I bet "where's the tankers" guy is also "45 year old guy without a shirt and face painted in 20 degree weather drunken buffoon" guy.

Edited by joesixpack

I would say normally we would have lost to the raiders yesterday.

Normally, yep.

If they beat the Jets Thurs, then I just might start to think this is not the Same Old Bills. I'm 44 years old, I need more convincing than the younger Bills fans.

Normally, yep.

If they beat the Jets Thurs, then I just might start to think this is not the Same Old Bills. I'm 44 years old, I need more convincing than the younger Bills fans.

I'll be 43 Thursday. I am pretty convinced this is a good team but I certainly can't fault anyone for feeling the way you do.

Normally, yep.

I'm 61. I'm convinced they are a better team than those that fell apart recently. And when you say you still have a chance to be right and that they'll lose the rest of their games so your prediction is true? You're rooting for them to lose.