Texans ready to walk out on owner after “inmate” comments

YoloinOhio

please provide 3 cases of unarmed black men being unfairly killed. We will start with that. I only know of one that could be listed - the South Carolina or georgia deputy

Your social justice nonsense is just that. Nonsense. You provide the proof you think people need to see and the statistical information. Then someone provides the actual proof from the federal government who is on your proverbial side.

You won't win this. Facts prove you're 100% wrong to think it's an issue

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-police-deaths-20160707-snap-htmlstory.html

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not offended. I'm just disgusted by your 1950's sensibilities. The facts and statistics regarding institutionalized racism are never honestly refuted by your crowd. If you say that something doesn't exist when there's videos of unarmed people being shot in the back, when there's data that strongly correlates prosecution rates and sentencing duration to race, that's a problem with your willingness to accept it - not a problem with the claim. You've made your politics very clear, but you shouldn't have to be a liberal to think it's not ok to kill or assault unarmed people. ffs.

If he didn't botch the saying it's still in extremely poor taste and shows a complete lack of empathy for the situation - void of leadership.

I wasn't even alive in the '50s . A few videos being sensationalized in the modern social media era hardly mean these things are common. They aren't. It's really a few isolated incidents being blown out of proportion by liberal media that were stumping for Clinton. The numbers on Police shootings show they are not common in a nation the size of ours. It's a narrative being pushed by those with a liberal agenda that can't accept that their candidate lost. That's really it. Most of us are not racists. If you think you will find institutionalized racism then you likely will. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Remember, lack of money is the root of all evil. These issues are socio economic , not racial.

please provide 3 cases of unarmed black men being unfairly killed. We will start with that. I only know of one that could be listed - the South Carolina or georgia deputy

Your social justice nonsense is just that. Nonsense. You provide the proof you think people need to see and the statistical information. Then someone provides the actual proof from the federal government who is on your proverbial side.

You won't win this. Facts prove you're 100% wrong to think it's an issue

Yea, I won't win this because I don't work for Breitbart. The fact that you need me to dig up information that's been widely circulated for years, tells me all I need to know about you.

Nothing to see here:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/las-vegas-police-explain-michael-bennett-incident-deny-claim-of-racial-profiling/

I wasn't even alive in the '50s . A few videos being sensationalized in the modern social media era hardly mean these things are common. They aren't. It's really a few isolated incidents being blown out of proportion by liberal media that were stumping for Clinton. The numbers on Police shootings show they are not common in a nation the size of ours. It's a narrative being pushed by those with a liberal agenda that can't accept that their candidate lost. That's really it. Most of us are not racists. If you think you will find institutionalized racism then you likely will. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Remember, lack of money is the root of all evil. These issues are socio economic , not racial.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/the-counted-police-killings-us-vs-other-countries

More police killings in a month than in 24 years in England? multiply by 6, carry the two....yea , still BS

Anything from the big 3 networks or CNN is so obviously biased to the liberal side that it just can't be accepted. Look, it's simple. Don't break the law and you will be fine. If you are pulled over follow instructions exactly and be civil. You will be fine. It's really not hard.

Anything from the big 3 networks or CNN is so obviously biased to the liberal side that it just can't be accepted. Look, it's simple. Don't break the law and you will be fine. If you are pulled over follow instructions exactly and be civil. You will be fine. It's really not hard.

ah, yea, the Fake News liberal media defense. What are your accepted non-biased sources? I'm betting I can find the data there too.

Yea, I won't win this because I don't work for Breitbart. The fact that you need me to dig up information that's been widely circulated for years, tells me all I need to know about you.

Nothing to see here:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/las-vegas-police-explain-michael-bennett-incident-deny-claim-of-racial-profiling/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/09/the-counted-police-killings-us-vs-other-countries

More police killings in a month than in 24 years in England? multiply by 6, carry the two....yea , still BS

You can chalk that up to the presence of guns in the US. Cops need to defend against the possibility of being shot.

You can chalk that up to the presence of guns in the US. Cops need to defend against the possibility of being shot.

No, they don't. Their job is to protect and serve, not to defend themselves from imaginary boogeymen looking to kill them at every confrontation. Their whole ability to do their job is based on conflict resolution. Anyone could resolve a situation by shooting someone when they have carte blanche. If they're so afraid of doing their jobs, they don't deserve to have one. Cowardice is not a defense for murder, even when you call it self-defense.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Nothing to see here:

bwahahhahahahaha you're seriously using the michael bennett case when the evidence shows completely the truth? that he wasn't profiled? that he was running from the officers? that i think one was black and one was another minority?

my god, you make this too easy. get out of here snowflake, you're gonna get torched.

Exactly....some people just don't get it.

Right. They'd rather pretend that shootings are not rampant on the streets and especially in high crime areas. That suspects probably don't have a gun. Reality is they probably do. That's why they are given instructions. How many of these incidents could be prevented if people followed the directives they were given? That's far easier a hurdle to clear than getting guns out if the hands of bad guys.

No, they don't. Their job is to protect and serve, not to defend themselves from imaginary boogeymen looking to kill them at every confrontation. Their whole ability to do their job is based on conflict resolution. Anyone could resolve a situation by shooting someone when they have carte blanche. If they're so afraid of doing their jobs, they don't deserve to have one. Cowardice is not a defense for murder, even when you call it self-defense.

Yeah...imaginary boogeyman. Go knock on the doors of anyone who lost a loved one in the line of duty and say the same thing. I guarantee you don't have enough hair on your balls to do so.

What a joke of a take. EVERY interaction has to include the consideration that a gun is possible. Conflict resolution is a small part of a Cops job. They give instructions what to do to PREVENT having to use their weapon. That's how it has to be. No good Cop looks to " resolve" anything by discharging their weapon. " Carte Blanche"? Are you kidding? Cops are not 007's you know. They are still subject to the law and investigations in use of force incidents. It's the last thing one would want to do. You need to brush up on what the law is. Bad Cops ARE prosecuted. Pretty naive trying to sound like a tough guy. My guess is you don't have what it takes to be a Cop.

bwahahhahahahaha you're seriously using the michael bennett case when the evidence shows completely the truth? that he wasn't profiled? that he was running from the officers? that i think one was black and one was another minority?

my god, you make this too easy. get out of here snowflake, you're gonna get torched.

Running from gunshots is a crime, got it. He wasn't running from the officer- source: the police department. He was fleeing the scene of the shots.

So let me get this straight....if the Texans Owner really thinks the players are inmates the he also thinks he's the owner of a prison? Sheeesh! Come on people!!!

Someone could use an analogy in which I'm a prisoner, inmate, or a unicorn and doesn't upset me in the slightest! Grow up

michael brown and tamir rice were armed. michael brown was assaulting a police officer, too. freddie gray and many of them...the story isn't told. natasha was an unfortunate incident. taylor, no real information there.

i asked for men being unfairly killed. looks like i counted maybe 1 story that seems legit. there are a few there with inconclusive information to it being reasonable, but solid A+ for effort but it fell far short of being a point.

you can't hold those as evidence when many cases are unsolved and many cases are misleading in their description.

but essentially your link is a joke for stating the false narrative of the michael brown situation.

I don't know why people argue with this guy. He will never know how ignorant and a fool he is. No point in educating him. Let's all be happy he gets his nonsense out on a message forum, and not in the real world. And I know that, and would bet all I have, that he can't make a (negative) impact with whatever career he has/had thankfully.

Seriously, people need to learn that a giant part of this country is going to be very very very ignorant people. No point in arguing with them.

Yeah...imaginary boogeyman. Go knock on the doors of anyone who lost a loved one in the line of duty and say the same thing. I guarantee you don't have enough hair on your balls to do so.

"They know what they signed up for" - Your president.

I don't know why people argue with this guy. He will never know how ignorant and a fool he is. No point in educating him. Let's all be happy he gets his nonsense out on a message forum, and not in the real world. And I know that, and would bet all I have, that he can't make a (negative) impact with whatever career he has/had thankfully.

Seriously, people need to learn that a giant part of this country is going to be very very very ignorant people. No point in arguing with them.

Truth. I'm hoping I live just long enough to see the last one die out.

Edited by BullBuchanan

lets play a game. you seem like you might be up for this

police fight crime.

crime occurs in areas where crime occurs.

this is often inner city areas where population density is higher.

population density is generally a sign of lower property values

lower property values attract lower income groups

lower income groups are more likely to be involved with crime

crime attracts policing

policing attracts guns

crime involves guns

guns are bad.

bad guns.

free hat.

so, what exactly are you disagreeing with snowflake?

the fact that the police are not targeting people? what mcnair said is not racist? that folks who cry racism at every slip of the hat are not retarded?

you can call me ignorant, but you're the one getting worked up.