Are the Bills Oppressing Anquan Boldin?

Gugny

Ah, yes. The ol' "I was only kidding" argument.

You see, I don't question for one moment you believe what you wrote because in another thread about Kaep, you insisted that the Kaep discussion was proving that I, and Bills fans in general, are bigots and haters of blacks.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. You were just joking then, too? You didn't mean to suggest the BIlls fan base is full of bigoted haters?

Oh, that Gugny. He's such a joker. <_<

No, I stand by my assertions re: the Bills fan base/many TBD users, although I didn't limit the bigotry and hatred to blacks (nice flair, though). That was in a different thread about a far more serious topic.

I'm sorry you couldn't recognize that - as well as the ridiculousness of the notion that Boldin is somehow being oppressed.

I'm done talking about both topics with you now. Have a great weekend!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I stand by my assertions re: the Bills fan base/many TBD users, although I didn't limit the bigotry and hatred to blacks (nice flair, though). That was in a different thread about a far more serious topic.

I'm sorry you couldn't recognize that - as well as the ridiculousness of the notion that Boldin is somehow being oppressed.

I'm done talking about both topics with you now. Have a great weekend!

I think the idea of Bolden being oppressed is the single most ridiculous and stupid thing I've read on this board in years, which says a lot ever since SaviorPeterman has been active.

However, based on your posting history, it never, ever, EVER dawned on me that you were being anything but serious.

Have a good weekend. Get out. Meet people. The world isn't nearly filled with the kind of schitholes you think it is.

Well.......THIS sure has been fun! :)

Let me ask this: Might we be able to get more for Boldin than we could for Dareus and his big fat contract? Which is to say....anything?

OK, time to trade Boldin and get our answer!!!

Ah, yes. The ol' "I was only kidding" argument.

You see, I don't question for one moment you believe what you wrote because in another thread about Kaep, you insisted that the Kaep discussion was proving that I, and Bills fans in general, are bigots and haters of blacks.

Oh, wait. Let me guess. You were just joking then, too? You didn't mean to suggest the BIlls fan base is full of bigoted haters?

Oh, that Gugny. He's such a joker. <_<

Gugny is stupid, but he's really not THAT stupid.

I think the OP was trying to say that in this era of tension and conflict between Colin K. and ownership, maybe the Pegulas should offer the olive branch to the players and show good faith by waiving any right to compensation. I mean, seriously, by holding out for a 2019 7th round draft pick, how are we helping the cause. Just release him and show the NFL that the Bills are above the fray. By demanding compensation, it seems we are treating Boldin as a piece of meat. Let the man pursue his career (and still seek social justice on weekends).

Ive gotten to the point in this thread where I no longer know who is being sarcastic and who isnt

Edited by thenorthremembers

Gugny is stupid, but he's really not THAT stupid.

This ..... :cry: .... is the nicest thing you've said about me in eight years .... :cry:

Have a good weekend. Get out. Meet people. The world isn't nearly filled with the kind of schitholes you think it is.

I am confident that I've seen more of this beautiful world than you have and that I know how wonderful people can be. It's when I travel the U.S., that I find the schitholes.

Peace, brother.

I don't have sympathy for Boldin. He signed a contract and essentially renegged on the deal. Whether he actually changed his mind twice about playing again or he lied to the Bills to get out of a deal, a deal is a deal, and there is going to be a price when you back out of it.