Stop linking to Buffalo News aritcles

xsoldier54

Try scrolling down a little more.

I did. That's why I got annoyed. You have to make the "extreme effort" of scrolling just a little more than halfway down the page. People who complain when receiving stuff for free just really sets me off. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.

Edited by ndirish1978

I did. That's why I got annoyed. You have to make the "extreme effort" of scrolling just a little more than halfway down the page. People who complain when receiving stuff for free just really sets me off. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.

Thought you said you were going to use ignore? What's taking so long? You're still complaining about people complaining.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

I think it's just the hassle of having to sign up and pay money when most people are used to clicking and reading things for free. Paying subscriber fees and logging into sites can be annoying, especially If it happens multiple times. I just ignore the articles because they are not worth paying for.

It does seem that a lot of articles on the top of the page are Buffalo News links, but truthfully the joy of twobillsdrive is chatting with the fans and connecting to Bills fans around the world who are passionate about our team. SDS deserves kudos for creating this site for all of us and providing us with a community of Bills fanatics who are as wild as this team.

We take our lumps together. The Stadium Wall is the gold on this site. I used to love seeing all the Bills articles in one place. It was the Buffalo News in their dying way that needs to generate some revenue. If you find enough value in their articles, you have to pay. I think $0.99 would have been a better price point, since their writers are about as bad as CBSsportsline and ESPN.

Anyway, I love hearing from the fans and not the mouthpiece media. You guys and gals all rock!

My fault. I replied to the wrong post!

Sick burn bro. Duffy, here's a general rule for you: if you find yourself agreeing with Leroi - time to reevaluate your life.

Nah, i don't need to evaluate anything. People have their opinions and it doesn't bother me what people think. Maybe you need to "reevaluate" yours since it seems to bother you so much.

Here is a compromise; Push the pay articles down to the bottom and set priority for the free sites.

Imo

Given that I have already said I am looking at this option when this thread started early this morning uhhhhh, thanks for the suggestion?