Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners

Foxx

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Hillary Clinton, I'm having a hard time thinking of another person who is less deserving of sympathy than this self-serving jerk-off.

btw, I'll be filing suit tomorrow against Facebook, Apple and Google for keeping me out of their finance departments.

I plan on going after Bill Gates and Warren Buffett for colluding to keep me from being a billionaire. Those rascally bastards will pay!!!!!1111

Jay Cutler quit yet he still has a job

He was perceived as being talented enough to put up with the rest of his shtick. Kaep does not get that break. If you're that good, teams will fall all over themselves to sign you. He's not that good....

Apparently he had opportunities to play with other teams hence his retirement statement.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/vanderbilt-football/jay-cutler-releases-statement-announcing-nfl-retirement/

Not the same as having an existing contract and walking away. He apparently had a number and waited until he got it from a team that had an injury.

He was perceived as being talented enough to put up with the rest of his shtick. Kaep does not get that break. If you're that good, teams will fall all over themselves to sign you. He's not that good....

Kaepernick is, questionably, better than many of the back ups in the league today. I think Cleveland, GB could use him right about now.

When does Robert Griffin III file his grievance for the owners colluding to keep him out of the league?

He's got to sneak onto a field somewhere and take a knee first. Maybe he can get a security job facing all the drunks? (I'd wave to him!)