So are we still going to sweep the Dolphins this year?

A serious question because a lot of the revised season predictions on here have us beating them twice, very easily according some posters.

Don't see it happening in fact I would favor them to sweep the Bills at this point since they are a better team across the board and might be the only team that can truly challenge the patriots since they have the 2nd best QB in the division.

And so much for the Bills own 'big win' in Atlanta, puts into perspective where this team really is and hindsight in this league always proves the Bills early season victories are meaningless when the final records settle in. Falcons had 2 weeks to prepare for this game too and were up 17 points, they don't look very good this year especially if you consider the two last second wins they easily have lost against the Bears and Lions.

Also would like to point out the Dolphins have the same record as the Bills with a so called washed up QB they signed off the street. Meanwhile we are sticking with a guy who barely goes over 150 passing yards on a good day.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PUT IN PETERMAN!!! AGGHGGH!!

0B3XD2.gif

Why not? If Cutler can come in off the street and lead the Dolphins to the same record as the Bills what does this team truly have to lose?

Also Trubisky just led the Bears to a huge win in Baltimore in his 2nd career start....so much for the horrendous Bears offense getting worse with a QB change.

Why not? If Cutler can come in off the street and lead the Dolphins to the same record as the Bills what does this team truly have to lose?

Also Trubisky just led the Bears to a huge win in Baltimore in his 2nd career start....so much for the horrendous Bears offense getting worse with a QB change.

With what like 110 yards on the day?

Yardage is everything I thought.

Edited by Scott7975

A serious question because a lot of the revised season predictions on here have us beating them twice, very easily according some posters.

Don't see it happening in fact I would favor them to sweep the Bills at this point since they are a better team across the board and might be the only team that can truly challenge the patriots since they have the 2nd best QB in the division.

And so much for the Bills own 'big win' in Atlanta, puts into perspective where this team really is and hindsight in this league always proves the Bills early season victories are meaningless when the final records settle in. Falcons had 2 weeks to prepare for this game too and were up 17 points, they don't look very good this year especially if you consider the two last second wins they easily have lost against the Bears and Lions.

Also would like to point out the Dolphins have the same record as the Bills with a so called washed up QB they signed off the street. Meanwhile we are sticking with a guy who barely goes over 150 passing yards on a good day.

Cutler had 151 yards today. And that is with real NFL WRs. TT did more with less in the three wins. The Denver win is still good.

You're an irritant. Just like your stupid idiotic threads. But hey thanks for "pointing out"'the fish record and who they barely beat today.

I don't know. We could or we could split or we could lose both. I never thought Miami was a sure thing.

Your thread is a joke though and Cutler still sucks.

I would STILL take Cutler and the dolphins WR's over Tyrod and the our all star WR's