Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Texans keep throwing the ball no matter what. They are were up 30 points on Tennessee and kept throwing the ball. Watson has scored a bunch of TDs in garbage time. Sorry but I still don't think he will be a great QB. Ball placement and not reading defenses is going to catch up to him.

After his 30th TD ?

The Texans keep throwing the ball no matter what. They are were up 30 points on Tennessee and kept throwing the ball. Watson has scored a bunch of TDs in garbage time. Sorry but I still don't think he will be a great QB. Ball placement and not reading defenses is going to catch up to him.

And I still think you are totally wrong. He was reading defenses today... Cleveland took away a lot of Houston's quick hitters. Watson was getting to his 3rd guy regularly.

It's Marrone ball = hide your QB

You can't blame a man hiding EJ and Bortles....

Hoping Jameis is out next week...

...just so Fitz can play us on his 4th different team since leaving

Is that right? I think it is just 3.... we didn't play him when he was with the Titans did we?

You can't blame a man hiding EJ and Bortles....

Is that right? I think it is just 3.... we didn't play him when he was with the Titans did we?

I think we did play him when he was with Titans, but I guess I'd have to double check.

Thought it was Titans, Texans, Jets... and Bucs would be the 4th if I'm right

EDIT- You are right he did not play the Bills while being a titan..bummer

the "IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME PLAY HARD FOR ME" pre-game speech in his first appearance against the Bills was indeed as a Texan

Edited by BobBelcher