[Vague Title]kuechly

nuklz2594

The competition level may be equal, but the quality of games will be piss poor. Imagine a league ten times worse in quality on the field than the CFL (I like watching CFL, but it's pretty sloppy at times).

Also, it's not like everyone will stop their kids from playing football. Many, if not most may, but I'm sure some won't, and their child could be the next coming of Bruce Smith. He would absolutely dominate in a league with lesser competition.

Or does the level of play go back to what we saw in the 80's and 90's? Fewer good QBs so the passing numbers come down and with that the receiving numbers. We see RBs take on more leading roles and they have bigger numbers.

Talent wasn't as good back in the 80's and 90's but people still loved to watch the game.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sincerely apologize for the title. there was copious amounts of tequila involved.

Kuechly does that to ya bro

Man i wish we hada a LB like LUKE!!! hard to find those

I wish we had Luke, we really should have too. F Carolina

And in 15 years we will be hearing how poor keuchly eats thru a straw, gets lost on the way to town and can't remember anything. We feel #sad.

You guys think I have an in noW? Maybe I should apply early to be Kuechly's personal aide...

Ughhhhh I'm going to throw up, Watt first, Gronk always hurt, and now the final straw Kuechly. Greatest talents possibly ever and their careers are in jeopardy, discusting.